Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rabbit in the Moon......... the sickest live show........

It's no secret that I'm a "Rabbithead"

If you know them .... Respect...enuff said...

If you don't know.... here's your chance...

They don't perform live very often but when they do look out..

17th MAR in Chi

but for those going to the WMC ... check this out... 25th MAR in Miami at the Level nightclub is the Hallucination records 2001 showcase.......seriously check out the flash e-flyer pop up at www.hallucination.com ...

but they also put a teaser video up showing what a RITM show is like.... CHECK THE EXTRAS SECTION OF THE E-FLYER FOR THE RABBIT IN THE MOON VIDEO .....grrrrrr...I'm soooo mad I'm not going to either....they are both indoor shows too...this emotional show has changed many people lives ...including me.....if anybody is going.....plz get pics for me....plz

------------------

19791[1].gif OBE is a thing of beauty

... to the beat of the drum ... bang ... to the beat of the drum .. bang bang ...

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 03-15-2001).]

i went ot see them in cebtral park last year .. and it was pouring , i mean pourrrrring rain ,.... so i called my friend who worked at summer stage to see if it was still going on .. and she says yeah its really weird eevryone seems to be having an awesoem time in teh rian ... so i walk like 5-6 blocks to the stage gettiung soaking wet and soon as i get there i hear " lightening is hitting the stage we have to cancel the show" i'm like FUCK .. thats sucked i'd like to see them again for a lil longer tho

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

One of my best friends from college is a Rabbit FREAK!!!!!!!

I heard so much of there shit the last coule of years...Good SHit.

Im definitley looking foward to seeing them live one day..I hear they put on an amazing show.

-Andy

Stripe-My friend also has an ill ass Tatoo of your signature on his leg......everybdy always thinks its an alien...noone ever realizes that it is the RAbbit in the moon logo.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

there show is amazing....the video that is at the link above shows clips from it...

Joey...I was there...suffering through lennon's set waiting for rabbit to come on....they were going to do it in the rain too....but when the lightning started the cops shut it down..... frown.gif

Andy- send a big "Respect" out to you boy for me and tell him to send a pic to MONK of it.Monk is trying to get pics of eferyones tats...... Not to many people realize what my Tatoo is either.....I have a big one with a red and yellow sun surrounding it on my back...but you'ld be supprized how much that tattoo has gotten me out of jams when people do recognize it.....

here is some one elses cute tat...and a couple of stage show pics...

ritmtatoo2.jpgbunnybnwgrind.jpgfirebunny.jpgdragon.jpg

------------------

19791[1].gif OBE is a thing of beauty

Seen Them MANY times and I've always had a great time...

Enit Fest,6th element,The Roxy with Orbital,Mexico City,Las Vegas..

My favorite costume is the light man..I triped my ass off when he did that one the first time. Any chance or news that he'll be back in NY any time soon?

Rabbit is fucking unbelievable! The first time I saw them was at a Mardi Gras rave, I was candyflipping so hard I had no idea what the hell was going on onstage! I think I saw them three times after that, in fact my first time at Twilo was to see Rabbit perform.

Any idea if they're coming back to NY?

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Yes! When were you there? I went to school in NO; I went to the Zoolu parties in 95, 96, and 97. I think Rabbit was at all of them, the first two, definitely. Zoolu was my very first rave... Fond memories... cwm20.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

there shows are few and far between....it was very rare that they would book two gigs in the same area within a year...6th element and central Park....the Live on the Decks 4 party in Chicago and the WMC showcase are the only confirmed performances right now.....all three guys have their own DJing careers , they all have side projects (pimp juice, lunasol, etc.) plus running their record label..... all this adds up to very few but very special RITM performances.... frown.gif....the Zulo parties were nioooyce.....so was RED ROCK with Moby.... smile.gif but last years 6th element was hardcore especially with the Bassbin Twins.....shit was off da hook....(thanks MATT-E)

also if you want any of their songs or a copy of their live set bootleg......I'm djjoshg on Napster (while it still works)

Rabbit in the moon is INCREDIBLE. Unfortunatly I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them live! I missed them at Coachella last year =( Ahhh....one day!

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

Originally posted by ~pep~:

UNDERWORLD puts on a show 10x better then Rabbit in the Moon, & the music is better ... imo

Ahh but have you seen them since Emmerson left?

I would be interested to see if they are still as good live.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ahh but have you seen them since Emmerson left?

I would be interested to see if they are still as good live.

true. I forgot about that ... have you seen their video of their best performances from around the world? It's insane , u can get off the web. i can post the site if your interested.

------------------

http://frankiepep.djcentral.com

Originally posted by ~pep~:

true. I forgot about that ... have you seen their video of their best performances from around the world? It's insane , u can get off the web. i can post the site if your interested.

C'mon now... Post it!! whatcha waitin fo'??!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg