Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had the Phattest Dream last night

Ohhhh my god this shit was sick. Just a quick reference back

to Nikki's thread on Dreams. Everynight I dream like crazy.

There always so realistic with all the senses totally intact.

Last night was the craziest ever though....

I was flying!! I wasn't all that good at it but damn that shit was fun

I could feel myself gaining speed and gettin scared cause I was goin to fast,

then when I was goin to fast I was having trouble turning sharply. Because

I was flying through a city...couldn't really put my finger on

which city, but I was goin so fast I was flying into the side of the buildings

...and DAMN THAT SHIT HURT.

Then I would fly down and skim across the top of the body of water that

was surrounding the mystery city. Anyway. This was the first personal

story I felt worthy of takin up space. So I thought I'd share it.

Originally posted by keshiki:

the only reason I am responding to this is because you are hot.

thanks

Well God Damn girl biggrin.gif...you can consider yourself solely responsible for improving my overall mood for the day....Thanks

Originally posted by visions:

Well God Damn girl biggrin.gif...you can consider yourself solely responsible for improving my overall mood for the day....Thanks

always happy to please a hot man with nice pectorals.

cwm41.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Well i was just looking in to dreams and here is a flying dream FAQ.

Aparently it says you are creative, what do you do for a living?

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://members.aol.com/caseyflyer/flying/dreams10.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://members.aol.com/caseyflyer/flying/dreams10.html</A>

You just bugged me the FUCK OUT! I'm a web designer, and lately I've been on a fuckin role! I'm workin on this new project right now that's got me so eager to get back to work that I don't even wanna go to bed.

I also just did a wallpaper for a friend it's my newest one. You can check it out for yourself and make your own decision of whether or not you think I'm creative.
/>https://38.163.216.20/roo.htm

Oh how I love to fly... I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. When I was younger, I was less experienced I guess, because it was more difficult. I flew as though I were swimming, and it took a lot of effort. Now I can fly at will, and I'm pretty good at it! You'll have to take my word on that one, I guess.

Sometimes, though, I have dreams where I'm floating, and I'll get higher and higher, and I don't have much control over it... Those dreams bug me.

I wonder what in my life, those dreams are mirroring...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

You just bugged me the FUCK OUT! I'm a web designer, and lately I've been on a fuckin role! I'm workin on this new project right now that's got me so eager to get back to work that I don't even wanna go to bed.

I also just did a wallpaper for a friend it's my newest one. You can check it out for yourself and make your own decision of whether or not you think I'm creative.
/>https://38.163.216.20/roo.htm

that is really DOPE!!!! wow, delicious and talented..what a nice combo.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Originally posted by divalicious:

Oh how I love to fly... I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. When I was younger, I was less experienced I guess, because it was more difficult. I flew as though I were swimming, and it took a lot of effort. Now I can fly at will, and I'm pretty good at it! You'll have to take my word on that one, I guess.

Sometimes, though, I have dreams where I'm floating, and I'll get higher and higher, and I don't have much control over it... Those dreams bug me.

I wonder what in my life, those dreams are mirroring...

Go to that link that back2basics posted. It's crazy.

How the hell are ya sweepee biggrin.gif

Good eyes there the other night I gotta hand it to ya to be able to recognize me. I couldn't recognize my own mother at Factory. HAAA

the only reason I am responding to this is because you are hot.

thanks

LOL!!

He does look like a cutie from the pic I saw smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by bre5379:

What a weird dream! Sometimes I wake up thinking, "What the hell just happened?" How have you been sweetie?

Breann

Well I've been lovely...Thank you very much...keep busy you know...tryin to get ready for my trip to the cun...peelin like a bastard cause those damn tanning beds are GARBAGE. And how are U?

Well I've been lovely...Thank you very much...keep busy you know...tryin to get ready for my trip to the cun...peelin like a bastard cause those damn tanning beds are GARBAGE. And how are U?

Oh that's right, you're going to Cancun. Have you gotten a suitcase big enough to fit me yet?

Breann

Go to that link that back2basics posted. It's crazy.

How the hell are ya sweepee biggrin.gif

Good eyes there the other night I gotta hand it to ya to be able to recognize me. I couldn't recognize my own mother at Factory. HAAA

I went to the site. Veeerryyy interesting indeed, how one's dreams mirror one's life.

I'm doing well, doll... And glad to read that you are too. Didn't know you were the creative type.

I saw you a couple of times before I called out to you. I wasn't quite sure it was you, since I was a little bit of a mess by then, having been up from the previous morning. But how can I forget such a cutie pie!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

that is really DOPE!!!! wow, delicious and talented..what a nice combo.

Your Really DOPE! Thanks for compliments. There's nothing I get more satisfaction from then people enjoying and appreciating my creativity.

Originally posted by bre5379:

Oh that's right, you're going to Cancun. Have you gotten a suitcase big enough to fit me yet?

Breann

Oh yea girl you know I wouldn't forget about ya. I got the big ol suitcase for the big ol booty...HAAAAA biggrin.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

I went to the site. Veeerryyy interesting indeed, how one's dreams mirror one's life.

I'm doing well, doll... And glad to read that you are too. Didn't know you were the creative type.

I saw you a couple of times before I called out to you. I wasn't quite sure it was you, since I was a little bit of a mess by then, having been up from the previous morning. But how can I forget such a cutie pie!

AWWWWW It was good seein ya, next time if it's not 10 in tha mornin and I wanna call the suicide hotline we can chill out. K! good, great, lovely.....

Yep that would be creative then!! Nice pic, i may have to print that out and stick it on my wall.

So that's why you had a dream about flying then.. funny things these dreams.. if only i could find something on the OTHER dream i am researching cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Yep that would be creative then!! Nice pic, i may have to print that out and stick it on my wall.

So that's why you had a dream about flying then.. funny things these dreams.. if only i could find something on the OTHER dream i am researching cwm1.gif

Thanks kid...if I get any time in the near future I'll hook ya up with a wallpaper. Good lookin with the research that shit is crazy.

What's the OTHER one?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317