Clubplanet Nightlife Community

INFO on series 7, stocks, bonds

My honey just passed his series 7 exam!!!!

HURRAY now he has his brokers License

Too bad the stock market SUCKS right now BUT... it'll be booming again .... JUSt when is the question.

Loook up series 7 on the internet... that should help you...

Congrats to your honey!! Now he can make the big bucks and take care of you! wink.gif

I was studying for mine a while ago and then too much personal shit was going on so that flew out the window. I'm torn as to whether or not I should start up again. I know my company will pay for it but, I also know I don't want to be doing this for the rest of my life!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by erotic26:

My honey just passed his series 7 exam!!!!

HURRAY now he has his brokers License

Too bad the stock market SUCKS right now BUT... it'll be booming again .... JUSt when is the question.

Loook up series 7 on the internet... that should help you...

Whatta you mean too bad? If anybody has any money to their name right now. There's no better time than NOW To buy buy buy. The market may decline some more, but for the long term. Now is a great time to diversify your investments.

Give him a huge high five for me!!! That test mentally and physically ROCKS YOU!

I've had my 7 & 63 for about a year now...I'm a S.A. but I have no idea where I want to take my career....

Any Suggestions??? cwm15.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

Congrats, I remember when I passed mine. Its a great feeling - Man did I get drunk that night!! The 63 was easy, the 55 was tedious and the 4 was just a pain in the ass...

I think the only thing I'm missing now is my pilot's license LOL........