Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What qualities do you look for, when it comes to that special someone.

Well at one point in my life..I thought Id found that person who embodied everything I was looking for...and after a year....it ended and now I am still trying to figure out what Im looking for.

Basically somneone who is HONEST..that is the most important thing. Someone who can keep up with me, someone I can do absolutley NOTHING with and have the time of my life.....someone who I have an intense attraction to, someone who gets along with my friends and family(no drama), someone who makes me smile everytime I see them or even think about them. Someone who can make me smile and cheer me up even on my worst days...someone who will motivate me to accomplish my dreams and goals...

Oh man..I can keep going and going....but Ill stop here....

WHere are you my soul mate?????IM waiting for you cwm1.gif

-Andy"damnifeellonelyknow"Z

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies. now........*bump*

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Someone easy to talk to, and easy to listen to. Someone who knows when it is time to party like a rock star, and when to relax for a bit.

Someone who can read what I want, and someone with whom I can read what they want. Nothing hidden. What is said, is what is meant. Truth, and the willingness to accept its consequences, while sharing love without conditions. I am simple to please, I want someone the same.

Mostly, I want someone whose road is not simply intersecting mine, but merging...looking in the same direction, with whom I can share where I came from, while he shares where he did. And together we can share where we are going - with all the joy, sorrow, expectations, and achievements that come along the way.

Is that so much to ask?

cap.

couldn't have said it better myself

cwm38.gif

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

i could probably go on and on but the qualites i look for most are kindness and an open mind. genuine kindness because u never have to second guess that persons thoughts or actions. they will always act with your best interests in mind. trust is not an issue. an open mind gives one the ability to enjoy all life has to offer, new people, new places, new experiences. oh yeah one more thing (and it doesnt happen to me very often), every now and then i will meet someone who everytime i see them or think about them my heart starts pounding with excitement. its like a little rush and very addicting.

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

no PMs yet......>>sigh<<

LOL...j/k

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

well, I would've put in an application Al, but you aren't interested in a GODDESS OF ALL DANCE MUSIC cwm27.gif . So I'll save my song and dance speech for yet another fellow cwm32.gif .

As far as myself, I look for more of a positive vibe with someone I am interested with. If we can hang out and have a kick ass time or even a shiity time as long as we are together that is good enough for me (way too easy to please). Also they have to deal with my weird sense of humour and not think I am seriously nutty, just realize I like having fun, like all the time. The past couple of guys I have been attracted to aren't the most beautiful men walking the earth but its always something about them that attracts me to them (more often their personality). I agree with Andy that being together in silence is not a bad thing at all. I'm sorry but I cannot talk to someone 24/7 and come up with great conversations. I do like quiet time once in a while. I also don't want to be attached to the hip or anything. I mean absence does make the heart grow fonder. I don't think I have any set in stone qualities that I look, I pretty much keep my eyes open for good-natured people. If we can have a good time together as friends then why not bump it up a notch? I mean you only live once and I don't think I am going to sit around *waiting* for mr. hottie to come knocking, cuz he probably won't. But I just realized my incessant babbling so I will stop now before I say too much... cwm35.gif

-Jamms "whereartthou"

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I also don't want to be attached to the hip or anything. I mean absence does make the heart grow fonder.

I agree. I also want someone that will go to another area of a party club etc. and hang there. Just cause she is with me, doesnt mean she must be by my side always (in the physical sense that is).....i want someone that isnt gonna feel weird with me being the social butterfly that i am. Matter of fact i would encourage it....you know. i think in a way it builds a different kind of trust. sort of like.....so where's ur girl....oh...i donno....somewhere on the floor. If a guy (or girl) can say that, without feelin the least bit weird. You have something golden i think.

------------------

Trippintrance i think we are looking for the saem girl smile.gif

Yeh all that, honesty, intelegent, open minded, independant somebody i can share a PARTNERSHIP with.. somebody who is real and doesn't play games. Superficial girls don't apply.

The main one is honesty, oh and a big dick cwm2.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

It seems that all these men on the board are listing the exact qualities I look for in a guy. WHy can I never find you????? WHERE ARE YOU??????

WHen I find it, I'll know. How about we make a clubplanet dating game type of deal. We should all go out on some dates and stop meeting each other in clubs and really get to know the people of the opposite sex. I know on the board hang out in other places besides clubs, but I feel we should hold some dating games here. WHo's with me.....and wants to be my date? cwm6.gif

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

he's the coolest guy i know; confident enough to do what he wants, yet never cocky. his ambitions are my dreams which i will never pursue, so i want to live them through him

we are similar in so many ways so that we can always share things. but we also have enough differences that we interest each other

Well, a lot of people said it very well here. I pretty much would say what everyone else said...

Someone who can accept me for me and not me for what they think they could make me into...

Someone that can appreciate my goofy sense of humor (or can at least get it...)

addendum to the rest:

Intelligent, can hold up their end of a conversation, happy (or at least a positive outlook, doesn't have to be happy ALL of the time).

Similar interests help.

The list could become endless, but what would be the point in that??

cwm5.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by lolly:

It seems that all these men on the board are listing the exact qualities I look for in a guy. WHy can I never find you????? WHERE ARE YOU??????

WHen I find it, I'll know. How about we make a clubplanet dating game type of deal. We should all go out on some dates and stop meeting each other in clubs and really get to know the people of the opposite sex. I know on the board hang out in other places besides clubs, but I feel we should hold some dating games here. WHo's with me.....and wants to be my date? cwm6.gif

hahaha...although I'm not so sure about a clubplanet dating game...you're right in one point: most guys here are looking for exactly the same kind of relationship I am...still the odd thing is though that love has sooo much to do with chemistry and hence is still not as easy to find as most of us would wish for.

------------------

an1701.gif

There are so many qualities that you look for when you are thinking about settling down, I am going to list a few of mine, here:

- Someone who I trust

- Someone who makes me smile smile.gif

- Loves to go out with me and without me

- Wants to stay at home some weekends and cuddle

- Loves animals

- Likes my crazy damn family

- Can swim

- Someone who is there for me and cares for me and vice versa... an unconditional type love

- Can get along with my friends

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

oh and a big dick cwm2.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats great! maaaaaaaan! you have my dyin over here!

------------------

Originally posted by lolly:

lol....well...you can have my number if you want it. wink.gifcwm32.gif lol biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 03-12-2001).]

When I'm in love Iwill be able to see things throughher eyes. I will be able to see me through hereyes. All my annoying habits, shortcomings, faults - all the things I hate she will love. And so I will fall in love with myself through her eyes as she will fall in love with herself through mine.

I know that we are supposed to learn to love ourselves on ourown. But sometimes I find it can take someone else to help you atthe very end. And when you love yourself and you love your partner then nothing can hold you back.

Sorry, I'm definitely feeling sentimental today frown.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

well, I would've put in an application Al, but you aren't interested in a GODDESS OF ALL DANCE MUSIC cwm27.gif . So I'll save my song and dance speech for yet another fellow cwm32.gif .

As far as myself, I look for more of a positive vibe with someone I am interested with. If we can hang out and have a kick ass time or even a shiity time as long as we are together that is good enough for me (way too easy to please). Also they have to deal with my weird sense of humour and not think I am seriously nutty, just realize I like having fun, like all the time. The past couple of guys I have been attracted to aren't the most beautiful men walking the earth but its always something about them that attracts me to them (more often their personality). I agree with Andy that being together in silence is not a bad thing at all. I'm sorry but I cannot talk to someone 24/7 and come up with great conversations. I do like quiet time once in a while. I also don't want to be attached to the hip or anything. I mean absence does make the heart grow fonder. I don't think I have any set in stone qualities that I look, I pretty much keep my eyes open for good-natured people. If we can have a good time together as friends then why not bump it up a notch? I mean you only live once and I don't think I am going to sit around *waiting* for mr. hottie to come knocking, cuz he probably won't. But I just realized my incessant babbling so I will stop now before I say too much... cwm35.gif

-Jamms "whereartthou"

i'm in love with jammy...

p00h "iloveher"

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Any combination of...........

Strength of character

Strong willed (bimboes need not apply)

Ambitious

Feline

Creative

Intelligent

Humourous

Crazy

Lots of potential

Open minded

Passionate

An individual

Has principles

Someone to balance & complement me out is key at the end of the day, lol like the above kinda reflects me, so someone who is quite similar to me can complement, or someone who shares some common beliefs/traits and has some glaring differences can work as well

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

oops forgot one, someone who can party hard and work hard

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by stacychase:

- Can get along with my friends

OMG - sooooo important! I've had guys get jealous over my friends... They sometimes don't get that my friends are there to stay, and they are NOT trying to "steal" me away... I think it's a maturity issue, but whatever...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

All I need is a girl that is self confident, always up beat, knows how to have a good time, and knows how to dance (cut)...cuz she has to keep up wit me cwm29.gifcwm30.gif plus it couldn't hurt if she was a raver chick.....

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Chacha your already preapproved! Not only by me, but I'm approved for you. wink.gif(ps read below)

It seems to me that I'm not looking for anything different than anyone else here. A confident, intelligent, interesting, funny, beautiful, party animal who can do nothing and still enjoy my company.

What I wonder more is if you have this person already and you don't know it. cwm13.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg