Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone wanna be in a student film?

I'm making my first film this semester and I need some actors/actresses. It's a silent film so there's no dialogue, but I still need some people within the next two weeks...

------------------

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

windmill.gif

when is it what do I need to do?

cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

When is it being filmed?

i'd love to help . . .

(BUMP)

------------------

"any kind of stance or belief is in its essence opposing to life and truth"

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

it's a silent film..about 2 brothers..that were seperated...after many years they reunite..but don't realize that they are brothers. One's dirt poor and is homeless and the other is rich...it's a long story, sounds corny..but i need 2 males, (that look like they could be brothers). i need extras, and a female actress.

It's a very short film 3-10 mins long..but it's gonna take some time to shoot.

thanx for all the responses, if you're still interested pm me.

(sorry, no nude scenes..hee hee) and my ss# is..... cwm27.gif

------------------

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

windmill.gif

did you hear about that harmony korine movie that he started shooting but couldn't finish, where he'd pick fights with strangers in the street and get beat up?

you should do one of those with iliana, just like a 3 minute real cat fight movie... that would be hot.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

thanx for the suggestion..i'll keep that in mind.

oh, by the way..i'm gonna start shooting in the next 2 weeks..possibly in manhattan and brooklyn.

------------------

windmill.gif

Jerry O'Connell (from sliders) can play my brother wink.gif

I'm the fierce one with the hair.........do I get to look fierce? do I? do I? cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by duckets:

it's a silent film..about 2 brothers..that were seperated...after many years they reunite..but don't realize that they are brothers. One's dirt poor and is homeless and the other is rich...it's a long story, sounds corny..but i need 2 males, (that look like they could be brothers). i need extras, and a female actress.

It's a very short film 3-10 mins long..but it's gonna take some time to shoot.

thanx for all the responses, if you're still interested pm me.

(sorry, no nude scenes..hee hee) and my ss# is..... cwm27.gif

LLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

And...it's been done before.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

LOOK YOU FUCKING EMPTY HOLE...I NEVER SAID IT WAS THE BEST IDEA...INFACT, IF YOU HAD BEEN SITTING IN CLASS WITH ME, YOU'D KNOW THAT I WAS ASSIGNED TO DO THAT FILM, YOU DOUCHE BAG.

YOU ARE FUCKING OBSESSED! EVERY TIME YOU SEE MY NAME ON A POST, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING. NOW I'LL MAKE A BET WITH YOU, I BET THAT YOU CAN'T CAN'T GO WITHOUT POSTING SOMETHING WHERE YOU SEE MY NAME...CAUSE THAT'S HOW U MAKE IT THROUGH YOUR DAY....

------------------

windmill.gif

[This message has been edited by duckets (edited 03-16-2001).]

Originally posted by ili-asshole:

can i be in it, i can be the village idiot! i'm great at that!

cwm2.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe