Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LI Peeps...anyone goin to Cyberia Tom. or have been to PLUSH fri.?

Originally posted by cesarleo:

Oh....OK. Well I guess it's good that they don't have to bother with the promoting....I think I know who the owner is but I could be wrong. I usually see him by the bar when you first walk in just kinda hanging out. Could this be my 500th post? Does this mean I get promoted to legend? cwm32.gif

Yes congratulations !!! Old Skool Legend !

He's usually all over the place..The last time we hung out was like 3 weeks ago in the vip..I won't post his name but he's a young guy tall and thin.. usually wearing a sport coat and has dark hair..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Kerry it will be!! trust me.. I took my bf's little sister (18) and her friends.. back in December..OMG !!! I was not only the oldest there but the only one with the bracelet.. little boys were coming up to me giving me flyers for a club they were promoting (ie webtser hall on saturdays) one kid was like "I like the way you dress, very classy.." LOL yeah ok there buddy...The bartender loved me..It was weird because for the first time in my life I was the ONLY one at the bar.. !! can you believe it !

Have fun babe !!

lol i go there once in a while.. i get into fights with the dj's all the time there.. allthough i kinda know dennis..

LOL GO THERE TONIGHT!!! it should be soooo fun.. lol

wish me luck! every time i go there i always get DRUNKKKKKKKk cause ya gotta to enjoy yourself..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifwww.lipz.net