Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pain in the ass neighbors

Originally posted by manhattan420:

Im looking to start a new group in new york city H.H.W.T.N.S. ( House Heads Who Think Neighbors Suck). There should be a law against banging on walls and floors when a good Danny Tenaglia mix is on. I get about 6 bangs a day cause all i listen to is a lot of bass. I cant stand it anymore

cwm14.gif

you're lucky all you get are bangs.....we've been fighting an on-going battle with our downstairs neighbor....it started when they moved in a few months ago and i was downloading from napster...they called to say turn it down and i did b/c we'd never had complaints before and i thought maybe i was being loud. after that, though he started to complain about everything, whenever someone has a tv on, that we flush the toilet too much, we walk around too much....(ha ha), oh, and he came up one time when i was vacuuming to complain about that so i screamed at him that he was unreasonble and he said he was going to call the police from now on....it's just gone on and on to the point where we called the police to file harrassment charges against him and he called them on us on sat. i wasn't here but apparently my new male roomie was getting some booty and had on some romantic tunes for his honey......he says we should be considerate b/c he has children but sound travels upwards too and his annoying little brat bugs the shit out of me when it's tearing around the house all day......anyway, long story short, from now on it'll be police complaints, but they won't do anything because we're really not being loud. you have my sympathy. just do a million jumping jacks in the middle of the night or something.......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Im looking to start a new group in new york city H.H.W.T.N.S. ( House Heads Who Think Neighbors Suck). There should be a law against banging on walls and floors when a good Danny Tenaglia mix is on. I get about 6 bangs a day cause all i listen to is a lot of bass. I cant stand it anymore

cwm14.gif