Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my life is going to hell...............

after two weeks of being sick and another one on antibiotics with one more to go....and being unable to read this board at work b/c my computer was all messed up from that damn virus, i'm thinking things can only go uphill from here....well it seems i'm having some kind of allergic reaction to something (maybe the medicine) but i'm covered from head to toe in an itchy red rash that won't quit....dis sux!! frown.gif i can't go to miami with this mess all over me....... cwm14.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

my life is going to hell...............

come join me...

i'm already there

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Awwwwww.... Nicki that sucks!!! Hurryup and get better so we can party like rock stars in Miami this weekend... WE NEED YOU!!!!

Hugs and red, itchy rash cures,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by uknjx2:

after two weeks of being sick and another one on antibiotics with one more to go....and being unable to read this board at work b/c my computer was all messed up from that damn virus, i'm thinking things can only go uphill from here....well it seems i'm having some kind of allergic reaction to something (maybe the medicine) but i'm covered from head to toe in an itchy red rash that won't quit....dis sux!! frown.gif i can't go to miami with this mess all over me....... cwm14.gif

hi sweetheart!

I really hope you get better fast...may be you should see the doctor so he can give you something for your rash...fell better babe!

4 more days........... cwm26.gif

aw thanks everyone!! it's the antibiotics for sure...i'm now bright red like a tomato and extrememly itchy....i'm gonna look so hot down in florida.....like i have a nice sunburn......so attractive!! so now i have to start new antibiotics....grrr.....! i just love this beard of bumps i've developed around my chin!! now, who wants me????

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com