Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Cancun and...

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

It was a pretty cool week. MTV was down there the whole time. JP at La Boom was a success, 6000 people. It was a MTV party and Funk Master Flex played before along with a performance by Jarule. Believe it or not it was off the hook. Jp played till about 8:00am which is the latest La Boom has ever stayed open. Skribbles at the party center was phat, outdoor venue sun coming up every body vibing, really cool feeling! I played at Coco Bongo's wednesday, did the oppisite of JP, Played from 10-2:00 before Snoop Doggy Dog was supposed to perform. I say supposed to because he got so mangeled he had to be carried out. Instead to save the day Eve, Shaggy, And Jarule all performed for him at the same time to Flex djing. About 3000 people there that night. All in all it was a really cool time. MTV during the day was really wild at Fat Tuesdays. Carson Daly, Jessica Simpson, Carmen Electra, Tyrese, Molly Simms, Snoop, Jarule, Eve, Dr.Dre, and so on, and so on. You'll see it a million times anyway. Oh and can I say this, Listen to all of the hip hop people I just wrote about and how many times they speak about ectasy in there lyrics, this ain't your house music drug anymore if you get my drift. I saw some hilarious things out there, you'll just have to wait for the pictures. Later everyone! biggrin.gif

Im glad you had a good time luv! cwm12.gif

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

i just got back late last nite.....what an amazing week...me and the girls r already planning next year....jp was off the hook...i stayed till practically closing...never have my feet and back hurt so much but what a good reason...i was at coco bongo wednesday nite...i saw spheric sounded great...aaahh and the hip hop performances were so cool and i dont even like hip hop...i can go on for hours but all in all an amazing trip...and i even have tan lines....congratulate me...i'm off to bed for five days to catch up on all the sleep i lost

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

It was a pretty cool week. MTV was down there the whole time. JP at La Boom was a success, 6000 people. It was a MTV party and Funk Master Flex played before along with a performance by Jarule. Believe it or not it was off the hook. Jp played till about 8:00am which is the latest La Boom has ever stayed open. Skribbles at the party center was phat, outdoor venue sun coming up every body vibing, really cool feeling! I played at Coco Bongo's wednesday, did the oppisite of JP, Played from 10-2:00 before Snoop Doggy Dog was supposed to perform. I say supposed to because he got so mangeled he had to be carried out. Instead to save the day Eve, Shaggy, And Jarule all performed for him at the same time to Flex djing. About 3000 people there that night. All in all it was a really cool time. MTV during the day was really wild at Fat Tuesdays. Carson Daly, Jessica Simpson, Carmen Electra, Tyrese, Molly Simms, Snoop, Jarule, Eve, Dr.Dre, and so on, and so on. You'll see it a million times anyway. Oh and can I say this, Listen to all of the hip hop people I just wrote about and how many times they speak about ectasy in there lyrics, this ain't your house music drug anymore if you get my drift. I saw some hilarious things out there, you'll just have to wait for the pictures. Later everyone! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"