Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Friday.....

Mac aka Ill House You opened up for Danny this past Friday and he rocked the house. He played one great track after another and kept everyone dancing. The vibe was awesome. I look forward to hearing him spin at Vinyl again.

Becca cwm38.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Wowwweeeee! I wish I coulda been there! Way to go Mac!!!!! smile.gif Next time I will def try and make it... tho it'll be tough to get away from Cream on Fridays going forward... smile.gif

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 03-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Rebecca07:

Mac aka Ill House You opened up for Danny this past Friday and he rocked the house. He played one great track after another and kept everyone dancing. The vibe was awesome. I look forward to hearing him spin at Vinyl again.

Becca cwm38.gif

Hey Becca- it was great to see you after so long at DD/DT a couple weeks back...you have a good memory girl! Hopefully we'll bump heads again at Farfa V Tenaglia. Until then, be well sweetie!

Julie

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Hey Julie. It was good seeing you too. I surprised myself by what I remembered cwm2.gif . I'll definitely be at Twilo in April - see you there.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Awww your da bomb smile.gif I have your stuff for you, wanna meet during the week?

I had a blast opening for DT friday, I was so surprised when I saw you in front of the booth, almost as surprised as most people when they saw me playing!!

"In The Dark We Live" Boom Boom BoomBoom!!!

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Awww your da bomb smile.gif I have your stuff for you, wanna meet during the week?

I had a blast opening for DT friday, I was so surprised when I saw you in front of the booth, almost as surprised as most people when they saw me playing!!

"In The Dark We Live" Boom Boom BoomBoom!!!

LOVE THAT TRACK!!! Check your email about Sunday and just let me know when you wanna meet. Thanks baby. cwm38.gif

And I'll have your stuff for you. wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 03-19-2001).]