Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Divine and Cream Friday night....

Ah what can I say. Had to wear pants and shoes but it turned out to be worth it. Divine told me hed start a fresh track slow then start kicking our asses when he got on.

Needless to say, the roof can't hold Divine.....He ripped Cream's system like its never been shaken before....If music can create its own vibe, it took on a mind of its own.....crisscrossing beats through the crowd, forcing people...willing them to move.

I think at one point, the walls began to sway methodically to the rythms Divine casted. Ah....good night.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

Divine blows half the djs out there... including Danny Howells and Pete Tong. You hear that Diego? In fact Cream ain't gonna be able to hold him for very long.

Divine is like an explosion waiting to happen... catch him before he starts playing wall to wall packed houses... and only way to do that is at Cream right now.

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

I agree that Divine is a brilliant DJ.......I love his style.......although I think there are a lot of DJs in NYC that are great and have gone unnoticed as of yet.......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

originally posted by me in another Divine at Cream thread:

What can I say? Divine is perhaps the best progressive/trance dj I've ever heard (and

yes, I'd say that even if he weren't my bud), and there he is spinning that cool-assed joint with most of my best buds in attendance... I know where I'll be next Friday as well (and the one after WMC, and the one after that...), no doubt! He threw it down hard!

Only bummer is that I missed Marcell's set at Cream; I heard he was ON! I did catch him at the afterhours tho, and DAIMMMM! BIG UP!

And that afterhours! Making me live up to my rep... *phew* I wasn't sure I was gonna make it all the way, but as usual... the last one standing! HARDCORE!

Hugs and Sauce!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 03-18-2001).]

Diego,

Divine spins a mixture of tech house / progressive / and deep trance. He has a style unlike any others and in my opinion, deserves better then what he has.

You should come hear him next friday at his Birthday Bash at Cream...should be an interesting evening....

Glad you guys enjoyed Friday's party. Unfortunately I couldnt be there but keep hearing all good feedback.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Divine blows half the djs out there... including Danny Howells and Pete Tong. You hear that Diego? In fact Cream ain't gonna be able to hold him for very long.

Divine is like an explosion waiting to happen... catch him before he starts playing wall to wall packed houses... and only way to do that is at Cream right now.

u can take his dick out your mouth now...

drama! cwm42.gif

seriously though, he's got skills. thats my boy, and he'll definately get his due soon enough. the industry is such that skills alone won't get you to the top right away, but he'll be there soon enough. and the fuckin bastard has every vinyl ever released...

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

Yup. Mark spun an awesome set.

We know for sure he isn't going into your average record store to shop for records...and that's why his sets are so original...

He won't play mostly anthems like the djs mentioned above.Just good hard trance with overlapping melodies and complex beats.

I'll see you all next week, and the week after that, and the week after that.

The big clubs don't know what they're missing. -k

I had a great tim eon Friday night....Mark spun a great set.

It was also good seeing everyone.......

I wont be there this Friday cause Ill be in Miami, but Ill be back at Cream the Friday after.

-AAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by abgrover:

Yup. Mark spun an awesome set.

We know for sure he isn't going into your average record store to shop for records...and that's why his sets are so original...

He won't play mostly anthems like the djs mentioned above.Just good hard trance with overlapping melodies and complex beats.

I'll see you all next week, and the week after that, and the week after that.

The big clubs don't know what they're missing. -k

Hey Abgrover! It was great seeing you guys on Friday; give Lori a hug for me and WOW! I've never seen Spree dance so much!! smile.gif See you Friday...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001