Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever had an orgasm from music?

Originally posted by translucent:

Isn't that why some girls like to sit on speakers?

you know about that, too? discovered that by accident once. speakers are good things.

: )

thumbs up to mugwump for starting the thread, feel better knowing I'm not the only freak who does this. It's happened to me a couple of times (sans speaker) when I've been by myself and very zoned into the music, kinda weirds me out when it happens.

then there's always those build-ups that aren't full Os, but feel great. I almost prefer those. I think cathyo described it best. you feel most alive in those moments

FireGirl

------------------

nurturing the embers

thumbs up to mugwump for starting the thread, feel better knowing I'm not the only freak who does this. It's happened to me a couple of times (sans speaker) when I've been by myself and very zoned into the music, kinda weirds me out when it happens.

then there's always those build-ups that aren't full Os, but feel great. I almost prefer those. I think cathyo described it best. you feel most alive in those moments

you know about that, too? discovered that by accident once. speakers are good things.

: )

FireGirl

------------------

nurturing the embers

I sit on the speakers all of the time and I've never paid attention to that specific area. I just like to feel my whole body vibrate to the music.

But maybe if I concentrate on it I will. LOL.

Damn, clubbing just gets better and better. cwm2.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

Good to know.

But what's subwoofer?

A subwoofer is a speaker that's used specifically for generating low frequencies (bass) that make it vibrate in a very pleasant way. They're usually very low and are near stages or platforms or dj booths in clubs. You'll know it's a subwoofer when you sit on it.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

A subwoofer is a speaker that's used specifically for generating low frequencies (bass) that make it vibrate in a very pleasant way. They're usually very low and are near stages or platforms or dj booths in clubs. You'll know it's a subwoofer when you sit on it.

I doubt I'll be sitting on any subwoofers. The bass is kinda intense at SF. I don't think I'm woman enough to handle it.

------------------

You're only young once

The night Tiesto was at limelight. I only did a 1/2 but I was feeling sooooo good. The music was incredible I found a good spot where we can all just dance and at one point I felt that tingle deep down inside. Wow I could of had a full blown organsm. when I talk about that night I get a little breathless.

orgasmic moments

corbett/keoki dropping that SICK BAGPIPES song back at keoki at limelight in october?

first roll at exit, with my best friend in the world, under the big disco ball, blue lights, SNOWING, kiss venga boys airscape mix...

fuck you, yes, exit sucks, but airscape definitely has its time and place

and finally.....Kosheen - I'll Hide You, closing time, Twilo...

peace it

phil

AOL IM: APPhillers