Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question:Is it better to love and lose or to never love at all?

Originally posted by petrol:

I agree 100%. I would never trade the feelings, but the memories are like a punch in the stomach sometimes. I think the downside is knowing bliss and wondering if you'll ever find it again.

Yep.. It's great while it lasts and it's the worst thing in the world when it's gone for whatever reason.. I try to look back and remember the good times only but a lot of times it's hard to forget the pain of a breakup..

And Casey, you are sooo right.. 2nd times might be good but it'll never be as special as the 1st love.. But hopefully will be a very close call..

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I'd rather be an ignorant fool, using and abusing people out there and not feeling the hurt of lonliness, and all negative emotions tied with that.

Amen to that. Love, guilt, and shame are useless emotions, unless you can use them to control people! cwm26.gif

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

I would also say loved and lose..than not love at all...but after u lose a couple of times...u get tired of being hurt and dont wanna go through the pain again...thats how i feel now.. cwm36.gif

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Originally posted by clubcutie25:

Definitely love and lose......being in love is so great that it is worth the risk of getting hurt!!! cwm38.gif

i agree

what part of long island are you from????

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Love and lose... Love is such a special feeling, you would go to the ends of the earth for that other person, when you unconditionally love them... Everyone should experience that joy at sometime or another in their life.... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

definetly, 100%, without a doubt it is better to have loved and lost...

...anyone who has ever truly been in love will say that no matter what pain they endured for the loss, they are better for the experience of having loved, and of being loved. it is so true - to love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides...

------------------

pretibaby@excite.com

duckets, p00h, it's www.virtualcrack.com. but if you want a more real image, check my thread about a potato for another idea. you can also just come over and we'll smoke the damn things, say before Warren/Sander?

Originally posted by powerpuff:

love and lose...as much as i didn't believe that 8 months ago when i broke up with my EX or 3 years prior to that. i can definatly say i learned a great deal from the long serious relationships i have had. love can be a wonderful but also painful thing. learning from your mistakes will help you in the long run. i always thought to myself....the experiences i've gotten the most out of are the ones that have proven to be the most difficult...i rarely have learned anything from the experiences that made me immedately happy. hummm.... cwm13.gif

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! WHO THE HELL SAID I WANTED TO LEARN ANYTHING?? i'm perfectly fine going through life completely ignorant

and i'm all about instant gratification

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

IM: schnobium

Love and Lose...

Falls under the live and learn category. Experience it, try it out, learn so its perfect every time. I'm in love now, and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

Personally, i feel that this question can go either way.

On one side, you have never loving at all, which goes back to the saying ignorance is bliss, if you have never loved, you do not know love, therefore love does not exist to you, so you have nothing to be sad about becuase you have never known love.

On the other side, which i feel is better, To love and lose. This is so much better in my opinion, because no matter who you are you can always take the good out of something you know? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, for every single loss in life, there is always, as miniaquel as it may be, there is always something to gain, wether it be a lesson, or a memory, there is always something.

Thats my 2 cents.

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz