Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question:Is it better to love and lose or to never love at all?

Personally, I think it's better to love and lose. At least you get to experience love at its peak. To never love at all, you're always left wondering...

I woke up in a deep mood today...... cwm13.gif

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by duckets:

Personally, I think it's better to love and lose. At least you get to experience love at its peak. To never love at all, you're always left wondering...

I woke up in a deep mood today...... cwm13.gif

Yeh i agree, but sometimes never experiancing something that good makes it easier to take when your trying to find it again.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Definitley to Love and Lose.......

I was head over heels in Love with my ex....and even though it didnt work out, I am so thankful that I was able to experience what I did. It was the most amazing time of my life.

You experience emotions that you never feel otherwise, you learn so much about yourself and others and you are in a complete state of BLISS 24 hours a day......all I can say is that it is Amazing.......

Damn I miss that feeling frown.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

better to love w/o a doubt..

real love though .. not like when people are "so in love..." like every time they get into a relationship..

i think so many people just take it for granted and throw those words around...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Well in most cases I'd say better to love and lose... Except when you find out that your ex was really a royal asshole and you completely wasted all those feelings/memories on someone who didn't deserve them... Then you can't even look back nostalgically without getting pissed off...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/10 - Pure, Detroit MI

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i think so many people just take it for granted and throw those words around...

Yeah I agree, it's hard to know when you have been in love though, until you actually have.

Everybody thinks they have until wham suddenly you know..

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Guest crystalmethodny

Its better to be ignorant to love...

I agree Mr. Russ Dismal Reign.

I'd rather be an ignorant fool, using and abusing people out there and not feeling the hurt of lonliness, and all negative emotions tied with that.

Some people are just complete neutral fucks.

Sorry for the miserable message of the day smile.gif

Actually, i really do believe it is better to love and lose... Im just kidding wink.gif

Sorta.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeah I agree, it's hard to know when you have been in love though, until you actually have.

Everybody thinks they have until wham suddenly you know..

i think people *want* to be in love.. so are ready to jump on somethign thats good, and call it love..

steve, you know i was like you for a long time at one point.. when your hurt, and reality is something different from what you perceived, its hard to open up again..

i wasn't even in love and got so hurt that i wouldnt' get into any relationship w/ feelings for the longest..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Nothing was different when you left this morning. Nothing at all ...except maybe for the rose and the letter sealed with a toned red imprint of your lips that you had left on the bed. From the stain on the paper I could tell that you shed a tear while writing it. I hope it was a happy tear (smile). Now, I'm sitting in the kitchen over a cup of Blue Mountain coffee that we had brought from our trip to Montego Bay late last year, reminiscing on all the good times we've had together. For some reason, I am not sad though there's still so much that I'd want to tell you. Too bad you had to go so soon but I always knew that what we had, had to end one day. All good things in life come with a price tag and the better something feels, the more it costs you in the end ...but I better get going. It's almost 8:25 now and I have a train to catch so ...Good Bye Love, good bye forever.

Love always,

Paul Mitchell

------------------

LCF

I have to agree here with both: Aztec and RussReign. Yes everyone should, at least once, experience this great feeling of love when your whole body tingles by the pure thought of the other person and nothing else matters anymore. I'm glad that I experienced that feeling once, especially as I never thought it possible. Still, now I also know that all those feelings were wasted to a person who didn't deserve my love and who didn't give a damn... so I'm still thinking it's better to love and loose I just wished it could have happened with the right person.

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

notice all the males that responded! OH MY GOD there ARE sweet guys left in the world!

Anyone wanna marry me?

wink.gif

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

after seeing how some people hurt, i oftentimes think that there is no way it can be worth whatever happiness they had. but hey, it must, because everyone keeps going back for more.

the other great thing about love, i believe, is that you can always find it again

------------------

rocks2.jpg

Originally posted by deanna11:

the other great thing about love, i believe, is that you can always find it again

Yea, but they're never like the first love. First loves are just sooo different.

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

I guess I would have to say it's better to love and lose....as long as you know that love is over. Cause if you get seperated from your love, and your both out there looking for each other, that has to horrible, knowing that you and your love still love each other.

Since I have been fortunate enough to have been in love before, it just makes it harder to find someone else, cause my stanards are so much higher, cause I want my next love to be much more than my last....maybe thats why I haven't found one yet.....

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

Originally posted by trancewhore:

I guess I would have to say it's better to love and lose....as long as you know that love is over. Cause if you get seperated from your love, and your both out there looking for each other, that has to horrible, knowing that you and your love still love each other.

Since I have been fortunate enough to have been in love before, it just makes it harder to find someone else, cause my stanards are so much higher, cause I want my next love to be much more than my last....maybe thats why I haven't found one yet.....

I hear you on the standards thing..I am so picky. But it's only because I don't want to go through the same drama again. But, then again, it's all worth it, because you learn valuable lessons from being hurt. If you were hurt, and can still remain optimistic about falling in love again, then you have learned something. If you can go with out being bitter after being hurt by someone you love(d), again, there's a lesson you have learned.

Do I make any sense?!? wink.gif

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

after seeing how some people hurt, i oftentimes think that there is no way it can be worth whatever happiness they had. but hey, it must, because everyone keeps going back for more.

love those rocks! uptown? or brooklyn? i need a new connect...

------------------

My Eyes! The googlez do nozing...

i forgot the friggin website, but you can send virtual crack....

what the hell is the name of that damn website?!?!?

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Definatly to have loved....just cause u wouldnt know what it feels like to be loved....its the most wonderful feeling in the world. But when u lose....its definatly the hardest thing to deal with.

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Hey, how're you doing?? LOng time no talk.

I would say to love and lose...a large part of being human are emotions, especially, love and pain. Love and pain go hand in hand, just like light and dark...

Flying_high...I'm not sure I agree with your last statement...I'd rather love and lose the *wrong* person than the right one. I'd rather not lose the right person smile.gif.

Originally posted by flying_high:

I have to agree here with both: Aztec and RussReign. Yes everyone should, at least once, experience this great feeling of love when your whole body tingles by the pure thought of the other person and nothing else matters anymore. I'm glad that I experienced that feeling once, especially as I never thought it possible. Still, now I also know that all those feelings were wasted to a person who didn't deserve my love and who didn't give a damn... so I'm still thinking it's better to love and loose I just wished it could have happened with the right person.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by az-tec:

Definitley to Love and Lose.......

I was head over heels in Love with my ex....and even though it didnt work out, I am so thankful that I was able to experience what I did. It was the most amazing time of my life.

You experience emotions that you never feel otherwise, you learn so much about yourself and others and you are in a complete state of BLISS 24 hours a day......all I can say is that it is Amazing.......

Damn I miss that feeling frown.gif

I agree 100%. I would never trade the feelings, but the memories are like a punch in the stomach sometimes. I think the downside is knowing bliss and wondering if you'll ever find it again.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

love and lose...as much as i didn't believe that 8 months ago when i broke up with my EX or 3 years prior to that. i can definatly say i learned a great deal from the long serious relationships i have had. love can be a wonderful but also painful thing. learning from your mistakes will help you in the long run. i always thought to myself....the experiences i've gotten the most out of are the ones that have proven to be the most difficult...i rarely have learned anything from the experiences that made me immedately happy. hummm.... cwm13.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hey, how're you doing?? LOng time no talk.

I would say to love and lose...a large part of being human are emotions, especially, love and pain. Love and pain go hand in hand, just like light and dark...

Flying_high...I'm not sure I agree with your last statement...I'd rather love and lose the *wrong* person than the right one. I'd rather not lose the right person smile.gif.

LOL...yeah I guess you're right here...I'd rather loose the wrong person on my way of finding the right one wink.gif

Good to hear from you, where have you been hiding all this time????

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high