Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT LAST NIGHT

exit was off the hook last night...i had best time in a while in there....boris rip it up on his birthday....it was not too packed either..everyone bashes the club..but you can't deny the fact it's a beautiful looking club..alot times the vibe sucks though but i thought last nights vibe was real cool...

Yup, I was there too.

I got there kinda late, around 3.

Boris always tears it up on his birthday.

If anyone needs Disco Balls, E-Mail me with your shipping address.

If you go with a group of 6 or more next week, E-Mail or call me and I'll put you on the HAZE Comp List.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

well The 1st couple hours was pretty good , but by 5am most of the people were gone, also Exit is ripping the promoters off really bad,

i think that the gilrs that work there don't count who comes in so we don't get paid.

And what's with that if u have less then 5 people in your list u don't get paid?

Well Boris is good but he can't keep the crowd for too long at the club like JP or Junior.

Dj Carla upstairs it is and allways will be my favorite dj at Exit!

cwm23.gif

------------------

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

Yeah what is the deal with EXIT ripping off the promoters? Marvici is probably bringing in more money than any club owner in the city, but yet he is a stingy fuck. whats the problem?

I have about 3 friends *every* week tell me, that they are being ripped off, and FACT, I brought with me 6 people and signed off on this girl's list, and they said she only got 3 people, and thats only *MY SIX* that we brought, not including her friends and shit, and this goes on all the time she said, not just with her but everyone.

no wonder why alex and leo left after the first week, then jase and cordova, and now thorin, damn...

but everyone just wait, Marvici builds a bangin club, is hot for awile, crowd changes, club goes hiphop, after 6 months burns down, a year later another super club opens up.

so hmmm, let's think this through, club is starting to go down hill after a yera and half of being on top. its gonna go ghetto-fabulous very sooon. so i say about another year and a half, well have another grand opening of another super club. smile.gif

justin

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by djustinh:

Yeah what is the deal with EXIT ripping off the promoters? Marvici is probably bringing in more money than any club owner in the city, but yet he is a stingy fuck. whats the problem?

I have about 3 friends *every* week tell me, that they are being ripped off, and FACT, I brought with me 6 people and signed off on

this girl's list, and they said she only got 3 people, and thats only *MY SIX* that we brought, not including her friends and shit, and this goes on all the time she said, not just with her but everyone.

no wonder why alex and leo left after the first week, then jase and cordova, and now thorin, damn...

but everyone just wait, Marvici builds a bangin club, is hot for awile, crowd changes, club goes hiphop, after 6 months burns down, a year later another super club opens up.

so hmmm, let's think this through, club is starting to go down hill after a yera and half of being on top. its gonna go ghetto-fabulous very sooon. so i say about another year and a half, well have another grand opening of another super club. smile.gif

justin

I HATE SAY THINGS ABOUT EXIT LIKE THAT, BUT THE MANAGEMENT THERE IS REALLY BAD .

Marvici

JUST CARES ABOUT MAKING THE MONEY HE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY THE PEOPLE THAT WORKS HARD FOR HIS CLUB, ON DAY THAT WILL CATCH UP WITH HIM, HE IS LUCKY THAT I HAVEN'T FOUND SOME SICK ASS DUDE WHO WANTS TO SHOOT HIS ASS HIS ON HIS WAY OUT FROM THE CLUB.

BUT HEY I HEARD THAT THIS WEEK THEY WILL HAVE SOME NEW PEOPLE WORKING ON THE FRONT, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

cwm23.gif

------------------

aol IM- djfabioc

[This message has been edited by djfabioc (edited 03-19-2001).]

My payouts have been going pretty well.

Fabio, most clubs require 10 or more people to get paid, so 5 is not that bad.

I have seen a change in the way payouts have been going since the new Disco Tech party started.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Originally posted by darrellg:

My payouts have been going pretty well.

Fabio, most clubs require 10 or more people to get paid, so 5 is not that bad.

I have seen a change in the way payouts have been going since the new Disco Tech party started.

Peace,

well, let see what happens this weekend, i hope they don't screw up again!

------------------

aol IM- djfabioc

[This message has been edited by djfabioc (edited 03-20-2001).]