Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...Are you as traumatized from the Sopranos like I am?

Good Lord, that was the most graphic rape scene I have ever seen on TV. I cried the whole shoe.

The corker? I know the guy who played the rapist...he's from my neighborhood.

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

I can't believe she didn't tell Tony. I wouldn't have been able to NOT tell him. I mean, the guy gets off like that--imagine the shock you would go through emotionally--I wouldn't be able to leave the house! I hope she tells him next week--I would love to see what Tony would do to that motherfucker.

shit i know, i cried too. I felt like that was someone i knew or something i cried so much!

Sorry if the episode was ruined for anyone, but that shit hit home!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by p00h:

thanks for ruining it, i was gonna watch it on wednesday. thanks again. and i'm so impressed you know the guy...

Maybe if you weren't such a crackhead you would have been concious like the rest of us on Sunday night. And I think what you are really impressed with is the fact I speak to real live human beings instead of the couch that you creepily named "Susan"...what is THAT about?

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 03-28-2001).]

There aren't many rape scenes that get to me, but that one did. (Jodie Foster in Witness is probably the only other.)

Lorraine Bracco should definitely get some kind of award this year. I think everyone felt like their gut was wrenched after viewing that.

------------------

pc.GIF

The last rape scene I saw was in American History X frown.gif ...........alas I don't get to watch the sopranoes any more....who was it that was raped?

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by playboychick:

There aren't many rape scenes that get to me, but that one did. (Jodie Foster in Witness is probably the only other.)

Lorraine Bracco should definitely get some kind of award this year. I think everyone felt like their gut was wrenched after viewing that.

I am with ya girl on that one...Jodie Foster (I believe it was the accused, sorry no drama)...that episode was pretty rough...

But how about Janice...that cheered me right up!!

And yes, JACKIE JR...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, he is very easy on the eyes!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cazz926:

Good Lord, that was the most graphic rape scene I have ever seen on TV. I cried the whole shoe.

The corker? I know the guy who played the rapist...he's from my neighborhood.

I hear ya Cazz. .My boyfriend even cringed.. My eyes just filled up...and how about her knee?? cwm24.gif That was bad !!! I just hope she tells Tony so he can take care of Jesus Rosse's ass !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I am with ya girl on that one...Jodie Foster (I believe it was the accused, sorry no drama

Yeah...that was it! smile.gif I knew Witness didn't sound right when I was talking about this subject with one of my friends! LOL

Witness was the one with Harrison Ford...duh on my part!

------------------

pc.GIF