Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW LONG DOES............

I think only acid stays in you forever.......don't really know though.

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 03-20-2001).]

From what I've read on DanceSafe, it stays in your body about 3-5 days. That's why some people report a feeling of euphoria 2-3 days after taking a pill.

Acid, I believe does stay in your spinal cord fluid for a long time, I'm not sure if you'll take it to your grave.

Wait, does that mean if I die, and my friends smoke my ashes, they'll get high?!?! Theose bastards!

cwm41.gif

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

shit i failed my drug test last month....it was about 4 days after i last dropped....does taking 5 ....maybe fucked up the cycle??

I'm not sure what happens to the cycle if you digest more than 1 pill, but I would think it would at least stay in your system a little longer than normal. I've had up to 15 in one (VERY LONG) night, I still felt like a million bucks a week later! I mean, not HIGH, but I had this smile on my face that I just couldn't get rid of!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

then how do you explain acid flashbacks ? acid does stay in the spinal cord that is the reason you get flashbacks from doing acid when you were 19 when you are 40

Originally posted by mr.sick:

Acid does not stay in your body forever. That's just a myth. A threshold dose of acid is in the micrograms and it's water soluble. Acid, like E, also only takes a few days to get out of your system.

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

E takes a few days, however when you take more than one pill, drugs have what you would call a half life, so let's say the half life is like 1.5 days and you took ten...hence feeling "high" a week or more later. hey, it's better than weed though, did you know that thc can be detected in your hair strands of all things, for like a month after? weird huh.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by kandyraver:

then how do you explain acid flashbacks ? acid does stay in the spinal cord that is the reason you get flashbacks from doing acid when you were 19 when you are 40

Acid flashbacks are a form of post traumatic stress syndrome. Lsd is water soluble therefore it is impossible for it simply stay in your spinal cord.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

its not the actual lsd that stays in the spinal cord.. its some chemical that is used to get it on the paper..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by candrec:

I've had up to 15 in one (VERY LONG) night, I still felt like a million bucks a week later! I mean, not HIGH, but I had this smile on my face that I just couldn't get rid of!

Woaaaa....

cwm32.gif You actually had a SMILE on your face? Jeeeez, I'd be taking a gun to my head probably. I wouldn't have been able to live through day 1 coming down from that night. Dammmmmnnn!! cwm32.gif

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by lolly:

Originally posted by candrec:

I've had up to 15 in one (VERY LONG) night, I still felt like a million bucks a week later! I mean, not HIGH, but I had this smile on my face that I just couldn't get rid of!

Woaaaa....

cwm32.gif You actually had a SMILE on your face? Jeeeez, I'd be taking a gun to my head probably. I wouldn't have been able to live through day 1 coming down from that night. Dammmmmnnn!! cwm32.gif

I know, I was surprised myself, but I did have a HUGE SMILE on my face all the time! My GF was like what the hell did you do in the UK? If she only knew....

It looked something like this:

cwm41.gif

------------------

Carlos

LMFA®O, acid stays in your spinal cord... ha ha ha... i love urban myths. I got sent a great one that there was a pill that people were putting in drinks that makes women infertal, that's just as good.

Yeh E 24-48 hours, similar to acid.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

shit i failed my drug test last month....it was about 4 days after i last dropped....does taking 5 ....maybe fucked up the cycle??

As far as I know there is no test for MDMA but that doesn't matter because unless you're a chemist there's no such thing as a clean pill. You probably tested pos for whatever the pill was cut with.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg