Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone hear worried about hearing loss?

I mean after a loong night out..my ears buzz and ring for like a day..especialy if I hang by the speaker (Which I tend to do ..like a moth drawn to a zapper) I also notice that I have my disc man up to 9 sometimes and it just dosent sound good enough for me. People are like..Hey man your screeming sometimes! I'm starting to freak out! How horrible would it be to loose one of the sences that gives me the most pleasure in life! And yet I just can't bring myself to wear earplugs. It sounds like shit and I feel like a duff. Any one else feel the same!? What..EY...? SPEAK UP!! cwm6.gif

if u worried go and get some ear plugs, they filter out all the shit, u can have conversations, and the music sounds great...the ones that sound guys wear....I have friends of friends who have Tinitis (sp?) and u don't need that shit!

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

My grandfather lost his hearing when he was around my age. So what do I do? Go to clubs that are really, really, loud and then stand by the speakers.

It's like I know I could really be screwing around with my hearing but at the same time, I'm having too much fun.

Earplugs are definitely a good idea. It's better than being deaf!

------------------

You're only young once

too busy losing my mind to worry bout losing my hearing...

cwm3.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

if u worried go and get some ear plugs, they filter out all the shit, u can have conversations, and the music sounds great...the ones that sound guys wear....I have friends of friends who have Tinitis (sp?) and u don't need that shit!

Ahh thanks Boa.. and everyone elseI hear ya~ (no pun intended) I'll look into the plugs..cheers~ See ya bastards at the juice bar @ Twilo this friday~

Originally posted by deanna11:

if any sense of hearing lasts as long as my heart, i'd be glad. i figure i'll die of heart failure way before my hearing goes, say 34 if i don't stop jumping around

34? That does it... you're grounded from here on...

------------------

I could dream if I slept...

ezlogo1.gif

I wear earplugs in clubs...some people make fun of me....but as I look at it...I'll be able to make fun of them in a few years and they won't even be able to hear what I'm syaing....I have to be extra careful with my ears...I beat them up enough DJ'ing and in the studio

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows: Sat April 7th the KOP Project starts its first Sat of the month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Yeh mine is already f?cked up. I have serious problems hearing some things. I don't stand in fron of the speaker anymore.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I wear earplugs to any club that I go to. I really don't care if it makes me look like a twat, I just couldn't take it when I got home the next day and all I'd hear would be static for a couple of days. That sucks really bad!

I still hear the music, believe me I still FEEL the music, and I don't lose my sense of hearing, which is a definite plus in my book!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

i am also worried about my hearing...damn theres times ppl have to repeat themselves..especially ppl who talk low....but i cant seem to see myself wearing earplugs in clubs..

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Originally posted by candrec:

I wear earplugs to any club that I go to. I really don't care if it makes me look like a twat, I just couldn't take it when I got home the next day and all I'd hear would be static for a couple of days. That sucks really bad!

I still hear the music, believe me I still FEEL the music, and I don't lose my sense of hearing, which is a definite plus in my book!

LOL...LOL...[still laughing]...believe me it really makes you look like twat....j/k

But honestly, I especially adore those pink one smile.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

also with earplugs it drowns out some of the annoying sounds so it makes having a conversation easier, and when someone is yelling in your ear, it blasts out your eardrums, so the earplugs actually make hearing someone in a club better

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows: Sat April 7th the KOP Project starts its first Sat of the month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL...LOL...[still laughing]...believe me it really makes you look like twat....j/k

But honestly, I especially adore those pink one smile.gifcwm38.gif

Thank you! Fortunately I'm ABOVE the crowd, so not only can I actually SEE the DJ, but I can also hear more...

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

lol

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

I've moved past worry and into acceptance. I'm not going to stop going out, I love blasting my car stereo, and let's face it people-sometimes being right next to the speaker is exactly where you want to be!! The only way to go is ear plugs if you feel that worried about it. I promise not to make fun smile.gif

------------------

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born....Anais Nin