Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the dress code @ EXIT on Saturdays?

Boris is the Dj and the dress code is on the "dressier" side...by that I mean no jeans, sneakers, etc... I havent been there since the opening because IMO it sucks. Anyway, if you've heard the crowd is weak and the music sucks, why would want to go? For the scenery and the art? You should save your money and throw on your headphones and go to a museum.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by nycetouch:

dont know about the crowd, but I like the music there. avoid looking like a raver at any cost, unless you like full cavity searches.

Just curious...if you like the music, you must have been there...if thats the case, how could you not know about the crowd?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

no jeans, sneakers etc. musik is by Dj Boris on the main floor, Dj Carla in the Secret Room b4 4AM and then DjAnthony Mundy for afterhours...enjoy! I don't think you should listen to what people say about this club...just go and see for yourself. I think musik is good and I don't really care about the crowd (which is not as bad as its is in some other clubs)...have fun!

L cwm12.gif

If you need a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for Saturday I can hook you up! Say Silk <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> at the door and get reduced admission, vip access and reduced prices on bottles. I can give you any info you want on the party this Saturday. Email me at silkguestlist@yahoo.com.

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

Just curious...if you like the music, you must have been there...if thats the case, how could you not know about the crowd?

oh I've been there, plenty. I'm indifferent about the crowd, they never bothered me, and I never made any good friends there either.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps