Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP! HOT GIRLIES IN SEARCH OF HOT PARTY ON 3/23

Hey DEVILWITHAHALO.....

I told you a little about the club but I would like to make you an offer. If you and your girls come down, the dj, DIVINE wants me to go ahead and comp the birthday girl. This is going to be a big bash and you and your friends are more then welcome to celebrate with him.

If you are interested please let me know. Cream has 4 beautifully remodeled rooms and 2 dance floors. Its an elegant place with a nice, friendly, upscale crowd.

So, if you like, the comp for the birthday girl is yours. Email me back at RedKittieList@aol.com if you would like to come and celebrate with us!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Try NV - Had a friends birthday there a few weeks ago. There is a cute little that you can reserve just off the side of the dance floor. It is closed off to others but you are still apart of everything. It is almost like you have a little stage with some chairs. We had a blast.