Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chippendales

nothing wrong w/ some eyecandy in the middle of this shitty day...right girlie? smile.gif

I'm good...just a lil bored frown.gif and not so excited about SoBe...I'm weird though, i always get like that right b4 my tripp...oh well......are you going for sure?

Yeah I got the flyer at home...starting this weekend and every Fri and Sat after...doors open at 6p, show at 8p. I also wonder how this will go, but I'm all for the yummy men! cwm11.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

Originally posted by risa06:

nothing wrong w/ some eyecandy in the middle of this shitty day...right girlie? smile.gif

I'm good...just a lil bored frown.gif and not so excited about SoBe...I'm weird though, i always get like that right b4 my tripp...oh well......are you going for sure?

I think Im leaving with Chris on Sunday, he made all the plans. Cant wait to party!!!!

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

good smile.gif very good!

I just wish I was as excited as I was last week...It'll come back to me once I see the beach, the sun, drinks and more wink.gif

see ya Sunday then smile.gif

The thought of us on the beach, really passing the lotion this time, is exciting enough!! haha

Remember my sunburn? cwm26.gif

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Whatcha mean you're not excited bitch????? You know you'll be screaming when we get there smile.gif Yummm... beach.... clubs... beach... drinks..... beach LOL... no work smile.gif I'm excited, I dunno what's wrong with you girl!

watch your mouth lil girl... cwm1.gif oh, and read above...its says "I'm weird"..... smile.gif

mwah wink.gif can you please call me at work, thanks

Originally posted by bratnik:

The Loews 1601 collins

very nice hotel smile.gif

a friend of mine is going to SoBe in June for some conference and she is staying there...she wants me to come w/ her, but I think after this time I will finally have ENOUGH of SoBe...this is my 5th time going there in less than a year and 1/2 ...lol

L

very nice hotel smile.gif

a friend of mine is going to SoBe in June for some conference and she is staying there...she wants me to come w/ her, but I think after this time I will finally have ENOUGH of SoBe...this is my 5th time going there in less than a year and 1/2 ...lol

L

Its so crazy can you believe Ive never been!!

I always wanted to go where everyone wasnt..lol

Im excited to see what its all about, we're going to have a great time!

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Its so crazy can you believe Ive never been!!

I always wanted to go where everyone wasnt..lol

Im excited to see what its all about, we're going to have a great time!

oooohhhhh NO...we have a SoBe VIRGIN here???? don't worry hun, we'll pop that * wink.gif * and you won't even feel any pain due to large amount of pain killers wink.gif ...its fun. Every time I went there I had a great time...I hope this time will be even better wink.gif

"go easy"....<----- how do you do that??? I don't know no *EASY* cwm25.gif lol... its hard core baby....http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm1.gif

j/k

J/K.... Not! you are hard core!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

someone has to be wink.gif

...I'll take it as a compliment...WATCH OUT!!!

cwm32.gif

Ive been told Im pretty hard core.. Spheric what do u think can I keep up? Im a lil scared of her cwm31.gif lol

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

hey bratnik, no unfortunately I have decided to stay here in cold NYC since it's the bf's b-day and all and it would be too much comotion to do it all...but it's ok..

You'll have a kickass time and expecially if the rest of the girlies are going .. they are the best so they'll make you sure you have a great time....

oh BTW.. I know you'll feel bad for me girls when i tell you that one of my girlfriend's from home, well we are all going out for her b-day on Saturday and she wants to go to Legacy ! oy vey.. so tell me what do I wear ?They've been there before and liked it ..I'm just scared !! My sister told me not to dress how I really dress? WTF!! cause I'll scare them she says..so tell me what should I wear ! and yes I need pity! cwm14.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com