Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome a New Member, and Leave your Opinion

Whats up. This my first post on this board, although I've been reading it for some time now. I'm from DC, but that section is rather tame compared to what goes down over here. I'm 22 and have been going to Buzz now for a year or so. I graduate from Virginia Tech in May (after 5 years, thank God) and just got a job with one of the Big 5 working out of DC. I actually was at the NYC armory two weekends ago cause my little brother was in the National Track & Field meet there. I could post some pics of me, but I'm not sure exactally how, so if someone could tell me, then I will....

My need for your opinion is that I've got a girl problem right now, and I could use some advice from any girls or guys who have gone thru the same situation. But I'll post that under a new topic in a minute. I just wanted to say hi! You all seem really chill and I'm getting good vibes from hearin what you all are up to. Stay up. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

Whats up. This my first post on this board, although I've been reading it for some time now. I'm from DC, but that section is rather tame compared to what goes down over here. I'm 22 and have been going to Buzz now for a year or so. I graduate from Virginia Tech in May (after 5 years, thank God) and just got a job with one of the Big 5 working out of DC. I actually was at the NYC armory two weekends ago cause my little brother was in the National Track & Field meet there. I could post some pics of me, but I'm not sure exactally how, so if someone could tell me, then I will....

My need for your opinion is that I've got a girl problem right now, and I could use some advice from any girls or guys who have gone thru the same situation. But I'll post that under a new topic in a minute. I just wanted to say hi! You all seem really chill and I'm getting good vibes from hearin what you all are up to. Stay up. Peace.

Welcome and check your PM...

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Nice to hear from you all. I'll be posting a little bit, since I only have classes two days a week. The rest of the time is spent partying, listening to music, hittin up the gym, and chillin. Notice I didn't say doing homework, cause I'm kinda slacking this semester. Anyhow, I'll post some pics after I resize them, they're too big now, I think the thing said it needs to be < 500kb. Talk to you all later....Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....