Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About that jacuzzi water at SF

Originally posted by jarmenio:

That's nuts! People actually take showers at Factory? WOW!!!

You're really not supposed to. They're actually for private parties. But you can hangout in that shower/hot tub area if you want if it's not.

------------------

You're only young once

That jacuzzi (if you can even call it that) is not exactly for everyone to jump into whenever they feel like it. It's for private parties or people who can get access to it. Not like every sweaty guy who feels like taking a bath can jump in. And it's not like they don't clean it or change the water LOL.. You guys are talking as if it's a gym locker room with everyone using it....

Originally posted by chris817:

I really would not worry about the water b/c no many people go in it.. i worry about the couches more.. i have seen some raunchy shit happen on those couches..

You really have to worry where you sit in there..

Sitting on floor is kinda gross too. I watched a girl puke and then two minutes later, my friend sat in it, even though he was warned 50 million times. Ewwwwwww!

It was pretty damn funny though!

------------------

You're only young once

ya know what else is pretty gross. throughout the night, people are constantly brushing up against you or kissing you hello or whatever the case might be, and by the end of the night you have hundreds of different sweat smears on you! EWWWW!!! cwm31.gif