Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There are reasons for everything.....

People come into our lives for reasons, wether it be to teach us about ourselves, or just to turn out to be a best friend, but it is always up to us to one, watch for this unexplainable graces from god, and two, what we do when they happen. Just a little food for thought. I've had an incredible morning, besides my sleep deprevation, but the as shitty as it is outside, the sun has never shined so bright. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
3.gifskribzhalloween.JPGscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

People come into our lives for reasons, wether it be to teach us about ourselves, or just to turn out to be a best friend, but it is always up to us to one, watch for this unexplainable graces from god, and two, what we do when they happen. Just a little food for thought. I've had an incredible morning, besides my sleep deprevation, but the as shitty as it is outside, the sun has never shined so bright. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

damned skippy! smile.gif

Why did u have mike call me instead of doing it yourself? FUCKER! Call me bro.

outy 5000

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

people come into our lives, and they leave us too

RIP GT <3

but you're right, Scotty; there is something unique and invaluable they gave to our lives

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

"i think i'll go for a walk outside now the summer sun's callin' my name..i hear ya now..i just can't sit inside all day..gotta get out get me some of those raaaaays...everybody's smilin' SUNSHINE DAY..everybody's laughin' SUNSHINE DAY.. everybody seems so happy today....it's a SUNSHINE DAY!"

cwm30.gif

jsc

Originally posted by saintjsc:

"i think i'll go for a walk outside now the summer sun's callin' my name..i hear ya now..i just can't sit inside all day..gotta get out get me some of those raaaaays...everybody's smilin' SUNSHINE DAY..everybody's laughin' SUNSHINE DAY.. everybody seems so happy today....it's a SUNSHINE DAY!"

YEAH! That's what I'm talking about!!!

Happy Friday ya'll!!!!!

cwm30.gif

jsc

cwm20.gif

------------------

You're only young once

RIP: My friggin rims, oh my friggin rims... it came into my life and it just left with a big bang... cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

No reason for them to leave me and blow up on me like that... No reason whatsoever.

Oh, we're talking about people... cwm35.gif

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

Life is beautiful!!!

smile.gif HaVe A GrEaT DaY sweetheat!!!

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

Hey Risa, I like your qoute in your sig, hehehe.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
3.gifskribzhalloween.JPGscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Hey Risa, I like your qoute in your sig, hehehe.

-Scotty-

lol...I didn't even read your sig...silly me smile.gif

I love this part about her dreams being wild...I feel the same way sometimes... wink.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~