Clubplanet Nightlife Community

describe where u r....

I'm sitting in what I like to call my luxury cubicle...lol. I'm also in the heart of Time Square.....right across the street from MTV studios. I get to hear all the lil TRL kiddies scream at 3:30, what joy!

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Sitting in my downstairs office listening to good beats. I love working out of my house.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

Am i the only to be at home...in my bedroom, listening to music...Yeah, im a serious guy, and i only post from home when i have time for entertaining...

You're all bad, what will your boss said ???

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

tomix3.gif

I'm sitting at my animation stand in front of a lightbox at M3 films in the West Village. It's part of Lucky duck (Nick news etc..) I'm a cartoonist/animator. I basicaly draw funny chartoons and animate them in my computer either on Flash or after FX. It's a good gig..I get to doodle and listen to CDs all day..as well as post silly nonsence for all of you! Plus I love the west village..it's so preaty down some really old streets like Charles st..Come visit me sometime! cwm35.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

I'm sitting at Rutgers Information... I'm in the front room, where there are 6 desks (2 on my side, 4 on the other... they face each other in 2's). I'm on a pink iMac, and next to me in my red and white tie-dyed tupperware I have many little baby carrots.

Yay!

- Cuban B -

Rutgers Student center rules! spent some sleepless nights there myself! smile.gif

Originally posted by dznyc:

I'm sitting in what I like to call my luxury cubicle...lol. I'm also in the heart of Time Square.....right across the street from MTV studios. I get to hear all the lil TRL kiddies scream at 3:30, what joy!

Even 34 floors up, I can hear that crap!

Originally posted by armada:

Even 34 floors up, I can hear that crap!

I know, gets a lil annoying. What building are you in?

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

hehe me too. i have more windows open than i know what to do w/. well im just sitten here in my cube, at my job, (i work for a television rep firm) blasting my cd player, posting on cp. waiting for lunchtime.....

cwm22.gif

Wow I used to work at a radio rep firm!

Now I am at a major competitive media company in a spacious 7X7 cubicle with beautiful gray walls!

------------------

hw.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by maxpil:

Rutgers Student center rules! spent some sleepless nights there myself! smile.gif

lol.. I used to work at that info desk, but now I'm at 932-info -- it's in a big house on the corner of Seminary and George St.

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-22-2001).]

Me Too!!!!!!

Originally posted by armada:

Originally posted by dznyc:

I know, gets a lil annoying. What building are you in?

I'm at 1540 b'way. u?

------------------