Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Astoria people....

HEY I live on Newtown Ave right next to World (the one in astoria) It would be cool to check out a party so close to home! what's the scene like?Ever been to Bar cafe? That place is waaay cool before going out on weekends. Keep me informed..llaataa~

Originally posted by mugwump:

Hey puff..we should chill sometime.It's nice to find neighboors that do the club scene. what kinda places you hit? what music you into? peace~

i've never really been out in astoria...just once but on broadway....you the i did the dive bar thing. it was cool. cheap as hell compared to manhattan. so i game of for anything!!

i live on 34th street so i close to everything! sorta??....

i listen, to house, techno, trance...and slowly getting into D&B thanks to pulsedriver...

so whatever...where do you live??

cwm12.gifcwm27.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by crobra:

The last time I was in Millenium - it was a Croatian Cafe/Bar - didn't think to much of it back then!!

How is it now - who owns it?

i think its still run by croatians..the reason for choosing that spot was to make it more convenient for the people attending the party.

i offerred an invitation hoping to get some "professional" clubbers from the area there.

possibly start our own little revolution from astoria =)

Hey Guys I'm totaly down with going out around the neighborhood. Nothing beats Manhatten but sometimes I'm too lazy to hop on subways..and who loves those weekend rerouts! In any case I'll stick my head in Mellinium to see what's happenin. Puff..I'm into everything you mentioned. PM if you wanna chill! Cafe Bar's mad chill and there are a couple other Astoria secrets I could show you. I live two blocks away from World. Maybe you've seen me walking around a black pit with a blue wig on.(Check out the "pics of my bitch" thread in the sex boards) later...

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Im on 21st street and 30th Road

Smiley: What cross street of Crescent are you??

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

oh shit...i grew up all my life in Astoria....i moved out here on LI about 2 years ago....did anyone go to the same schools i did....ps 17....is 126...bryant high school.....??????? pm me

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

on friday the 23rd...

A birthday party is being thrown for a few friends...they enlisted a bar and a few progressive house dj's. thought i would give a heads up of some decent music outside of manhattan.

They are bringing their own lights and sound..so it should be rather interesting.

its gonna take place at a bar called millenium on steinway.

$5 entry, cheap drinks perfect for a pre-party. cwm30.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

That would have beeen cool for me, however I'm on my way to SOBE!!

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

im in astoria too

are u serious red bull is sponsoring your party how awesome is that esp. in millz holy shit anywayz

sleepiswaste r there gonna b some hot girls at this party or what im actually the 1 with the balls to ask------ lataz the game

dont know about the hot girl part but im sure there will be a decent representation..

One of the dj's is a chick.

going to try to cover a broad spectrum of music...start off a little deep and funky...then into a little progressive rythems...some trance...and hopefully some banging techno.

the reaction of the people will decide what musical spectrum will be enforced.

i'll definitely be using it as a warmup..

i dont want to wait another 3 years for nick to come back...and dont forget sander..he's the next nu-breed dj so that will be a treat as well.

if this astoria thing goes well..it might happen more often. what do you all think???should i even attempt a monthly little shindig.

Originally posted by blueguy808:

Wow!!! I had no idea there were so many party people in Astoria. smyligerl, where are you? I'm on 30th ave. and crescent. Where do you usually party?

hey there neighbor smile.gif