Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official NICK WAREN sound off! who's goin, what are you wearing, where will we meet?

OK I know it's still a day away..ONE FREAKIN DAY AWAY..so I'm starting off the sound off..Who's going? How will we meet and recognize each other? I'll be at the Juice bar at say....2:00ish? Is that cool with you guys? Mugwump (OK MAUDY..that's my name)

will be more than likely wearing a visor, black UFO pants and some sloppy T-shirt that will more than likely be sweaty by that time from dancing. I'll be with my chickie,Kat..who might..might not be wearing a blue wig. (YEA< YEA I know..we are cheese balls..but do we care? Nooooo..we just have fun!) In any case I'm including the only pic I have scanned at the time which I'm sure you've all seen a million times to refresh your memories what I look like. I think it might be a good idea if we all include a description AND a rescent pic! see ya there....peace~ Mugz

im so there

ill be there at like 10:45 at the door! smile.gif

blue caffeine pants, grey t shirt, i'll be social, youll meet me.

*twilo jitters*

I'll leave you with inspiring words

TWENTY TWENTY TWENTY FOUR HOURS TO GO-OH-OH.

I WANNA BE SEDATED.

NOTHIN TO DO NO WHERE TO GO-OH

I WANNA BE SEDATED. cwm35.gif

how about a rock?

i have no idea what i'll be wearing (i usually don't know until mattyparsons has already been waiting for me for two hours), but i'm usually drenched in sweat. save a big hug for meeeeeee!

i'll probably (hopefully) find exit2heaven early on and we can use him to navigate to each other

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

about the meet up.....talk to mr meetup...ezdreamer!

Somebody call me?

Meetup, powerbar at 3am...

If peeps read my damn official thread there wouldn't be confusion in the first place. cwm13.gif

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Somebody call me?

Meetup, powerbar at 3am...

If peeps read my damn official thread there wouldn't be confusion in the first place. cwm13.gif

I read it bro..I made a mistake with the time. (woops..silly mugwump that I am.) I just thought it would be cool to post pics here also so that those like myself that have never met you nuts know who you are without having to dig up the "pic post" thread..but I guess I'll have to rely on you'yall knowing what I look like. see ya there man~ Peace

Originally posted by mugwump:

How much do red bulls cost again? umm..he-he...(looks in pockets as moths fly out..)ummmmmmmmmm....... cwm34.gif

u promised red bulls so I WANT A RED BULL... i want it i want it i want it... i neeeeeeed one cuz im NOT quite hyper enough with out it riiiiight hehe

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by shugabooga:

mugs, i will settle just for meeting YOU! no red bull or candy necessary. i just want to put a face with the name that entertains me all the time!!! now, if i can just get a good nap in....

Thanks babe see ya there...get some sleep!

Originally posted by deanna11:

how about a rock?

i have no idea what i'll be wearing (i usually don't know until mattyparsons has already been waiting for me for two hours), but i'm usually drenched in sweat. save a big hug for meeeeeee!

i'll probably (hopefully) find exit2heaven early on and we can use him to navigate to each other

WTF??? What am i a navigator....oh ok o i c!!! look for me ill navigate...hey deanna11...

finger.gif

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

ill be there of course... opening and closing it as always... wearing as little as posssible heheheheh.... see ya guys there... aaaaaahhhh hehe

mo jo

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol