Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think i should lay off the drinking... tehehehe

so ugh last night i went out to happy hour with work @ fridays.. got kinda drunk.. (ult mudslide, ult. icetea, 7&7, and 4 blowjobs..) lol we orderd them and i was the only one who liked them so i got stuck drinking them all.. lol FIGURES!

well my coworker was driving me home, and i took the wrong purse home by accident.. UGH no id, no credit cards, no atm card! GRRRR

Lets see mci decided to like shut off my cell.. and um i went to districts, and some lil guy was like spanking me the whole night and wouldnt leave me alone.. GRR

oh welllllll ima stop drinking.. atleast untill later tonight.. hahahahaha

XOXO MWAHZ adios peoples ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS FOR ME..

p.s whos going to twilo friday or sf sat next weekend? let me know if anyone wants to meet up!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifwww.lipz.net

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

so ugh last night i went out to happy hour with work @ fridays.. got kinda drunk.. (ult mudslide, ult. icetea, 7&7, and 4 blowjobs..) lol we orderd them and i was the only one who liked them so i got stuck drinking them all.. lol FIGURES!

well my coworker was driving me home, and i took the wrong purse home by accident.. UGH no id, no credit cards, no atm card! GRRRR

Lets see mci decided to like shut off my cell.. and um i went to districts, and some lil guy was like spanking me the whole night and wouldnt leave me alone.. GRR

oh welllllll ima stop drinking.. atleast untill later tonight.. hahahahaha

XOXO MWAHZ adios peoples ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS FOR ME..

p.s whos going to twilo friday or sf sat next weekend? let me know if anyone wants to meet up!

district?

hehehe

i remember last time i was there and got into a fight cuz some guys felt it necessary to try and grab a girl i was w/ every time she walked by..

that was a long time ago, but it was so ghetto..

i actually had fun that night though! hehehe

musta been the alcohol...

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

district?

hehehe

i remember last time i was there and got into a fight cuz some guys felt it necessary to try and grab a girl i was w/ every time she walked by..

that was a long time ago, but it was so ghetto..

i actually had fun that night though! hehehe

musta been the alcohol...

-Rob

i can relate very much.. i can't believe i danced to hip hop.. and actually let guys dance with me.. i still dont see the need to swing side to side untill your ass almost touchs the ground..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifwww.lipz.net