Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your favorite quote and who said it?

Originally posted by deanna11:

i don't like quotes. i wish everyone would just shut up

that is my favorite quote right there!

thanks

also, "BEEFY Italians are still needed!"

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

Has been cancelled due to lack of funding.

Next Project:

B E E F Y ITALIANS!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

"What the fuck is a FRUSH?" - Booger

"aaahhh...ooohhh, OH MY GOD....aaahhh, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"<sniffle> - annoying bitch from the Blair Witch Project

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

"I have found that special someone and am falling more and more in love with him every day...he is my other half, possibly my soulmate. I was just lucky enough to find him." -- Jenn B. --

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

"losers try. winners go home and fuck the prom queen." - sean connery to nick cage in The Rock

"i got more game than parker brothers" - TCQ

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Whe George Best was asked what he did with all his money he made from football (soccer) he said;

"Booze, women and gambling... the rest I squandered".

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

A selection from the greatest............

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."

Muhammad Ali

"Prejudice comes from being in the dark; sunlight disinfects it."

Muhammad Ali

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."

Muhammad Ali

"People don't realize what they had till it's gone. Like President Kennedy - nobody like him. Like The Beatles, there will never be anything like them. Like my man, Elvis Presley - I was the Elvis of boxing.''

Muhammad Ali

"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am."

Muhammad Ali

"Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong."

Muhammad Ali

"That all you got, George?"

What Ali whispered into George Foreman's ear in a late round clinch during the Rumble in the Jungle.

"It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."

Muhammad Ali

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."

Muhammad Ali

"It's not bragging if you can back it up."

Muhammad Ali

"I am America. I am the part you won't recognize, but get used to me. Black, confident, cocky -- my name, not yours. My religion, not yours. My goals, my own. Get used to me."

Muhammad Ali

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Muhammad Ali

"I'm a baaaadd man!"

Muhammad Ali

"Eat your words! Eat your words! I am the greatest."

Muhammad Ali shouting at reporters who had dismissed him as a loudmouth and a fake before his fight with Sonny Liston.

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest."

Muhammad Ali

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat people up."

Muhammad Ali

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself."

Muhammad Ali

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."

Muhammad Ali

"The man who has no imagination has no wings."

Muhammad Ali

"Be loud, be pretty and keep their black-hatin' asses in their chairs."

Muhammad Ali

"Cassius Clay is a slave name. I didn't choose it, and I didn't want it. I am Muhammad Ali, a free name - it means beloved of God - and I insist people use it when speaking to me and of me.''

Muhammad Ali

"What's my name, fool? What's my name?"

What Ali kept yelling while winning a 1967 decision against Ernie Terrell, who had insisted on calling him Cassius Clay.

Muhammad Ali

"I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world."

Muhammad Ali (from Healing, a Journal of Tolerance and Understanding)

http://www.10ktruth.com/the_quotes/ali.htm

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by arcticshdw:

"I have found that special someone and am falling more and more in love with him every day...he is my other half, possibly my soulmate. I was just lucky enough to find him." -- Jenn B. --

awwwwwwwwwwww..... (blushing)

xo MUAH xo

Guest dabiatchka

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper, you never know when your gonna run out"

By me and a little bit of Forest Gump

Empire Records

AJ: What's with you today?

Lucas: What's with today, today?

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Businessman: (at fast food place) It says one hundred percent guaranteed, you moron!

Brad: Mister, if you don't shut up I'm gonna kick one hundred percent of your ass!

Living Out Loud

I was married. My husband cheated on me left and right. He made me feel like I was crazy all the time. One day he tells me it's MY fault he saw other women. So I picked up a knife and told him it was HIS fault I was stabbing him.

My Best Friend's Wedding

George: It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy.

Reality Bites

Vickie: He's weird. He's strange. He's sloppy. He's a total nightmare for women... I can't believe I haven't slept with him yet.

St. Elmo's Fire

Kevin: There's the brink of insanity and there is the abyss which you have obviously fallen into.

Wayne's World

Wayne: It will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

Sorry, I was bored. he he

------------------

imagep14.jpg

i got a couple~~~>

Do NoT TeLL YoUr PrObLeMs tO PeOpLe: 80% dOn'T cArE & 20% aRe GlAd YoU HaVe ThEm~

***In life, your either up in the balcony watching, or your down on the floor,dancing...you will always be able to find me down in the middle, dancing

ViDeO gAmeS DonT AffECt kiDs. I MeAN If PaC Man hAD AffEcTEd uS As kiDS, Now wE'd aLL Be RuNNinG ArOUNd in DarKenED rOOmS, bUmPing iNtO PEoplE, MuNChING PiLLs aNd LiSTeNInG tO RepEtAtiVe eLEtrONIc MuSiC"

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*