Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*********can you feel the summer coming?!*********

This morning, i walked out of Twilo, wearing a Tee shirt! IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! SUMMER DAYS WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY!!!!!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

i can't freekin wait till summer get's here. i hate wearing all these heavy clothes. nuttin better then spending a lazy sunday on the beach chillin out. ahh it better get here soon.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

every man dies not every man lives.

AOL J303J

definetly need the summer...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

Originally posted by brandie:

can you teach me how to pronounce "woooot woooot" ? biggrin.gif hehehe

where *i* was this morning (near the catskills) it was SNOWING . . . and then POURING rain . . .

where is that summer you were talking about? wink.gif

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

hey thats Mareluna's saying biggrin.gif

D! where the hell are you?

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

oooooh... I dunno about summer, but I saw little buds on some trees this morning -- Spring is in the air!

:::skipping around:::

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

This morning, i walked out of Twilo, wearing a Tee shirt! IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! SUMMER DAYS WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY!!!!!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT!

I know! When I left SF this moring around 10:30/11, the sun was so warm, we were actually hot in our coats. I'm beyond ready for summer!

But isn't it supposed to snow tomorrow?

WTF?

cwm23.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Summer needs to get here fast!!! I am getting impatient!!! Although it was beautiful out today (put the top down on my convertible) it still needs to be warmer. It's kinda good that summer is a couple months away, my body needs time to get in shape for the skin-bearing season!!!

i have no idea what you all are talking about, i'm so cold my nipples are falling off!

------------------

"any kind of stance or belief is in its essence opposing to life and truth"

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire