Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:::::::THE OFFICIAL 'I won a clubplanet contest' THREAD:::::

Originally posted by p00h:

i wish i could win a 'you have the right to erase any post you want' award... cwm42.gif

YES! that would rock! i would delete every single thread made by asshole.......ooops! i mean....gravity.

cwm32.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

i just want flashing stars

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

some kid i met at school won an M3 thru some contest the bmw dealerships had, he was the 19th winner out of 19 winners. some luck huh, he took the cash instead of the car, which was about 30,00 grand after taxes. he was in the paper for it

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

YES! that would rock! i would delete every single thread made by asshole.......ooops! i mean....gravity.

cwm32.gif

What's the point of this? Didnt your mom ever tell you that fat people shouldnt play hide and seek because they will always be found really really easily. I see no reason why you...oh mr. "nice, friendly, plur" whateverthefuck feel the need to post shit like this and then no doubt you will be screaming some nonsense about how I insulted you 5 months... Rally up the others and get off my dick already... how many times do I need to remind you of the same thing?

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

What's the point of this? Didnt your mom ever tell you that fat people shouldnt play hide and seek because they will always be found really really easily. I see no reason why you...oh mr. "nice, friendly, plur" whateverthefuck feel the need to post shit like this and then no doubt you will be screaming some nonsense about how I insulted you 5 months... Rally up the others and get off my dick already... how many times do I need to remind you of the same thing?

cwm25.gif

HI!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!