Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(OFF TOPIC) Wisdom teeth?

what age do they grow in around.. i'm 20 and i think mine are growing in.. lol my mouth can hardly open and they hurrrrt!

i can feel those bastards poking through..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

Mine started coming in when I was like 17. By the time I was 21, they were all in completely.

They can hurt like a Mo Fo. I had enough room for mine, so they were never extracted. But you should see your dentist too make sure they're coming in okay.

------------------

You're only young once

Trust me, just get them takin out.....I remember mine started commin in around 18 and it hurt like a bitch...But the pain subsided, and 3 years later started acting up again, but only worse...MY MOUTH WAS FUCKIN KILLIN ME!!!!!! Couldn't eat for days......So take my advise and just get them takin out........

I had mine taken out when I was 14. They hadn't grown in yet, but the dentist said they would be a problem later on. So he slit my gums in the back and dug around and plucked those bastards out. Hurt like hell and my mouth was like a chipmunk for a week, but I haven't had any problems since then. My advice is to get rid of them. And your tonsils, too. I used to always get strep throat, now I never do. Good luck. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

They start growing in at a different age for everyone. Mine started when I was about 19. On the left side of my mouth they were impacted and I just had them removed this past summer. It was a bitch, but it's so much easier. All I have to say is

P-E-R-C-O-C-E-T!!!! It was me and the narcotics for about a week after that. Slept through all the pain and now I'm pain free!!

------------------

lolly.jpg