Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thoughts about dance/lights circles

the "performer" shouldn't have to make the circle, i.e. telling everyone to step back. the circle will form if people want to watch. there's nothing more pitiful than some moron who thinks he's the shit, running around to clear himself a space, then dancing like a freakin idiot with no coordination or sense of rhythm. same deal with bad glowstickers and stringers who force a space to open up by hitting people with their sticks and not having any skillz to follow through

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Originally posted by wombat:

I agree but it's unspoken. cwm1.gif

that's the difference between you and i

------------------

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

True! That's why I first drop my pants and take a dump on the middle of the floor. People clear up right away from disgust. Then I have a nice big open space to do my thing. (Trick is to try not to step on it. NOW THAT IS A SKILL!)

Originally posted by wombat:

elaborate

for you, it's unspoken. but i speak cwm35.gif

------------------

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

I never start a circle, or hit ppl with my strings. I stay off to the side, and if a circle forms im all over it!

PLUR

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Deanna I hear u on that...I cant stand when there some idiot telling people to move back and when he finally gets his space...he fuckin sucks ASS.....that shit happened friday @TWilo....please people let the circle create from the moves u do....

ps...deanna it was nice meeting u...girl U got MOVES on the dance floor exodust betta watch out!!!!!!hope to see u again peace.

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

i DEFINATLY AGREE with u on that one girl....dont make the circle and start doing your shit....Damnit just do the routine and if youre good....the circle will follow!!!!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

clubhead32, it was great meeting you too! thanks for saying that, but exodust better watch for nuffin, because she's got her own awesome moves. when we partying together again??

------------------

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Originally posted by deanna11:

the "performer" shouldn't have to make the circle, i.e. telling everyone to step back. the circle will form if people want to watch. there's nothing more pitiful than some moron who thinks he's the shit, running around to clear himself a space, then dancing like a freakin idiot with no coordination or sense of rhythm. same deal with bad glowstickers and stringers who force a space to open up by hitting people with their sticks and not having any skillz to follow through

i totally agree

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

clubhead32, it was great meeting you too! thanks for saying that, but exodust better watch for nuffin, because she's got her own awesome moves. when we partying together again??

When we partying again....LOL...Girl u have an Awesome attitude please dont ever change.

Hun hopefully the next time were partying again is CouNtDown cuz thats were me and the crew will be on sat...hopefully u can make it.

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

for you, it's unspoken. but i speak cwm35.gif

That would also explain your respective post-counts.

Hey deanna11! Haven't seen you in the same club as myself in a bit... I hope I'll catch you at Doc Martin/Josh Wink! You *do* got good moves, but I haven't seen Lextacy shakin' it yet.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by mugwump:

True! That's why I first drop my pants and take a dump on the middle of the floor. People clear up right away from disgust. Then I have a nice big open space to do my thing. (Trick is to try not to step on it. NOW THAT IS A SKILL!)

RFLMAO

------------------

You're only young once

Glow sticks and strings are for FRIGGIN RETARDS!!!!!!!! When are people who use them going to realize that they are FRIGGIN RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

dznyc posted:

I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! I'm a FRIGGIN RETARD!!!!! ---------------------------------

Dude. dont be so hard on yourself man..it's ok really. just because you cant dance with sticks you don't have to reduce yourself to this...mugz loves you any way. (leans over and hugz dznyc)

Originally posted by dznyc:

Glow sticks and strings are for FRIGGIN RETARDS!!!!!!!! When are people who use them going to realize that they are FRIGGIN RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm..., why the hostility? It takes good reflexes, muscle control, and coordination to swing sticks. I think it's a beautiful thing when someone can do it well, if you don't like it then more power to you. But name-calling?

C'mon, that's the recourse of someone without an argument.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01