Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you got stuck on a tropical island...

...with your cd player and one cd, what cd would you want it to be? I'm ever on the quest for new music, so I'm interested to see what other people are into these days. Personally I would bring my Astral Projection mix. A must have in my book. So what about you?

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

A CD I burned with Scot Project's entire discography. That, and for PFloyd's sake, a big block of

home1.gifhome2work.jpg

to go along with it...

How do you like THEM apples??

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by highmay:

A CD I burned with Scot Project's entire discography. That, and for PFloyd's sake, a big block of

home1.gifhome2work.jpg

to go along with it...

How do you like THEM apples??

LOL

gotta admit that was good..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

I'd bring John Tesh.

That way when I finaly cant take it any more I can play it full blast and my head will explode.

Put myself right out of my missery..

(I like the cheese thing...cheese is fynny..cheese made mugwump laugh...why am I talking like an indian?)

I'd have to say STANKONIA without a doubt. That disc brings a lotta game to the table.

But I feel moonshine on that Nelly Furtado. That girl has got some groove and soul in her, not just pop songs. Plus, she's one of the best looking canadian chicks I've seen. Check her out. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....