Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Twilo S&D Anniversary 3/30

Finally a good night after a miserable three weeks of gush, gushing, kushing sounds. No DJ 101 on this nite.

Powerbar 3 am... if you can get there. Expect a fully packed nite.

Be there or stay home and play with yourself...

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

ez doesn't know nor does he care who's spinning. he sits on the stairs back cracked out all nite, except when the 'official' meetups are going down. then he'll bitch about the music the next mornin, and throw something in about me being a dj wannabe or something thinkin its funny...

cwm25.gifcwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm32.gifcwm5.gifcwm3.gifcwm5.gif

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by p00h:

ez doesn't know nor does he care who's spinning. he sits on the stairs back cracked out all nite, except when the 'official' meetups are going down. then he'll bitch about the music the next mornin, and throw something in about me being a dj wannabe or something thinkin its funny...

You in love with me or something? You seem to be sweatin' me an awfull lot lately...

Perhaps you need to come out of the closet? And I ain't talking about Twilo's closet either.

Dude... your shit is gettin old too... cause you like that deep base crap, doesn't mean I have to like it... bahahahahahahahaha....

DJ pOOh, the man that wants to play deepbasetechnohouseshit... cwm25.gif

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

just because p00h does like that "deep base crap", surely does not mean you have to like it, but when you talk shit like talk shit like that, it sounds just like those guys you jump on when they say things like "trance is dead". you asked for it in your opening statement of this thread.

by no means am i sticking up for p00h, nor do i even know him, but let me ask you this... what is your problem with him spinning records? there are tons of people who don't aspire to be professional dj's that have tables and spin records on the regular because they enjoy it.

as far as "deepbasetechnohouseshit" (as you put it) is concerned, what do you expect that diggs is gonna play this friday?

be cool

stephen

------------------

you heard me.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

You in love with me or something? You seem to be sweatin' me an awfull lot lately...

Perhaps you need to come out of the closet? And I ain't talking about Twilo's closet either.

Dude... your shit is gettin old too... cause you like that deep base crap, doesn't mean I have to like it... bahahahahahahahaha....

DJ pOOh, the man that wants to play deepbasetechnohouseshit... cwm25.gif

quit your fuckin cryin, i'm just fuckin with you. like to dish it out but can't take it aye. btw when i play twilo one nite in the near future, i'll be sure to drop some trance just for u scooby-du...

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by p00h:

quit your fuckin cryin, i'm just fuckin with you. like to dish it out but can't take it aye. btw when i play twilo one nite in the near future, i'll be sure to drop some trance just for u scooby-du...

I can't take it? I just dished to ya and that's what you come out with?

Hmmm... time for some new material pOOh baby?

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

<<<-------------------

If I can make it to the power bar. Any meet ups at 6am by the lounge???

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by wizard:

just because p00h does like that "deep base crap", surely does not mean you have to like it, but when you talk shit like talk shit like that, it sounds just like those guys you jump on when they say things like "trance is dead". you asked for it in your opening statement of this thread.

by no means am i sticking up for p00h, nor do i even know him, but let me ask you this... what is your problem with him spinning records? there are tons of people who don't aspire to be professional dj's that have tables and spin records on the regular because they enjoy it.

as far as "deepbasetechnohouseshit" (as you put it) is concerned, what do you expect that diggs is gonna play this friday?

be cool

stephen

Er... it's a running joke between him and I... maybe next time I'll give you directions on where you can find some real drama...

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by msbobois:

i'll be there!!!

why the power bar and not upstairs by the coatcheck? just a suggestion...

Well, most peeps are on the dancefloor and it's a huge pain in the ass to get from the dance floor to the coat check... Tried it a couple of times and it took forever, by the time people got up there, some of them had left.

It's bad enuf trying to get to the bathroom...

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Xxlea, no one ever shows up to the 6 am meetups cause by 3 am everyone has met and if not is directed to the other peeps.

Plus you can't move at 6 am... for cracked out reasons... so it's pretty much pointless...

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Er... it's a running joke between him and I... maybe next time I'll give you directions on where you can find some real drama...

it's no secret that p00h is dillusional about his dj skills, joke or not.

im not looking for drama, i asked you a couple pretty straight questions, i'll look for the answers in those directions you're gonna send me.

------------------

you heard me.

You guys are fuckn' hysterical...

I think pohh and Ez sound like an old married couple...

or the odd couple of clubs. HEY WOULDN"T THAT BE A COOL SITCOM!?

In any case I'll be on the sub woofer where I met everyone last time at Twilo. There was no one at the Power Bar anyway..

By three all I want to do is be on the floor any way dancing my ass off...

Anyone else just want to keep the sub woofer by the bar in the back the meeting point?

If not I'll swing by the Power bar for a sec..It'll be cool to see some of you again...

Laaater~ (mugz) cwm35.gif

Originally posted by wizard:

it's no secret that p00h is dillusional about his dj skills, joke or not.

im not looking for drama, i asked you a couple pretty straight questions, i'll look for the answers in those directions you're gonna send me.

now u're sweating my skill too aye. just so you know, my shit is so tight i can mix a wutang track in from a deep house track, and then go straight into d&b without you even realizing it. ofcourse its a prerequisite that you have to take a sip of my magic elixer to get the full effects of the mix. ask your buddy cazz, she knows. i'll sort all you punks out one of these days, just you wait...

------------------

got drugs?