Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Band!!

My band finally has a name!! It's called "Obsesion" (just pictire a little accent over the "i"... it's pronounced ob-sess-yeeon)...

We played this passed Friday night, and they had to keep a line at the door b/c it was so packed! We're blowing up...

... with that said, I'd love for everyone to come help me celebrate my 21st birthday on April 14th (before DT of course)(My b-day's the 12th, but I wanted to get y'all out to see the band in one shot!)... We go on around 10:00, and play 3 sets of 45 minutes each... even if you can't stay the whole time, please try to stop in and say hello!

We're playing at:

Nova Terra

78 Albany Street

New brunswick, NJ 08901

I can make reservations if I know how many are coming at what time (if anyone wants to do dinner... at least showing up at this time is necessary if you're under 21!!!)

If you need a review, refer to Furnace -- he has heard us... and since he's seen us, we've only gotten better! biggrin.gif Seriously, some good music is happening here!

Thanks!

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Oh.. for those of you who missed it... my band is a latin group.. mostly salsa...

Great danceable stuff!

okay... that's better.. tongue.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

Oh.. the name is Spanish for... well... duh.

Just so y'all know, the first set is mostly chill cuz it's the end of the dinner crowd... the 2nd heats up a LOT.. the 3rd is just out of control -- all the front tables usually get cleared for the dancers... let's see if we make them lose all the tables this time!!

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-26-2001).]

Yeah, I will be there.....i swear to God, i am bringing a pair of sneekers with me, and changing at the table. Those bastards. cwm23.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

I will most definitely be there.

Now question, when they announce your band's name can I run up to the mike and whisper "Calvin Klein." Sorry, that was bad. I'll go stand in the corner now.

**standin in corner, all alone**

------------------

imagep14.jpg

Originally posted by Dalfinus:

I will most definitely be there.

Now question, when they announce your band's name can I run up to the mike and whisper "Calvin Klein." Sorry, that was bad. I'll go stand in the corner now.

**standin in corner, all alone**

Umm.....

... no.

tongue.gif

silly monkey...

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg