Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COAT CHECKS.........

I ALWAYS WOULD LAUGH AT PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE FOR 2 HOURS TO GET THERE COAT. NO I M KICKING MYSELF IN THE A$$ CAUSE I COME OUT OF FACTORY TO FIND MY BOYS CAR BROKEN INTO AND MY 700$ AVIREX STOLEN. AND ALL OF HIS CDS AND HIS LEATHER. MAYBE I SHOULD OF JUST WAITED IN LINE FOR 2 HOURS TO GET MY COAT INSTEAD I DONT HAVE ONE AND I WILL BE COLD IF I HAVE TO WALK SOME WHERE. SO IF U ARE STANDING IN LINE WAITING TO GET YOUR COAT JUST THINK OF ME. LOL

cwm41.gif

Yeah I learned the hard way as well one night back in 96 at club Expo..I left my beautiful coat in the trunk of my car, it was a little eclipse nothing big you know.. well when I left the club and came back, everythng looked ok so my gf and I got intothe car and we drive home..

As I was driving home I was like hmmmm Mel get me my coat from the trunk (at the time I had a car with one of those trunks that can be accessed from the back seat)well my coat and all her shit was gone..

Apparently they had busted their way into the passenger side door through the keyhole thingie...I later found ciggies in my car and their junk.. They were friggin hanging out in my damn car the bastards !

I've learned my lesson....I ONLY park my car in garages now.....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by clubmanxtc:

I ALWAYS WOULD LAUGH AT PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE FOR 2 HOURS TO GET THERE COAT. NO I M KICKING MYSELF IN THE A$$ CAUSE I COME OUT OF FACTORY TO FIND MY BOYS CAR BROKEN INTO AND MY 700$ AVIREX STOLEN. AND ALL OF HIS CDS AND HIS LEATHER. MAYBE I SHOULD OF JUST WAITED IN LINE FOR 2 HOURS TO GET MY COAT INSTEAD I DONT HAVE ONE AND I WILL BE COLD IF I HAVE TO WALK SOME WHERE. SO IF U ARE STANDING IN LINE WAITING TO GET YOUR COAT JUST THINK OF ME. LOL

cwm41.gif

I thought your jacket was covered under the insurance?

and ya don't have to wait that long if you don't go until early morn! THe lines are always shorter then..

But then again, the warm weather will be here soon and we won't even have to worry about the damn coat check!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by rparadox:

Hey clubmanxtc,

I just bought a $700 Avirex jacket for $100 up on 138th street. What a coincidence...

smile.gif

thats not right!!!!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

• 4 years later...