Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Psycho Ex-Girl friend Site!!

As usual I was listening to Z-100 this morning on my way to work and they played this message that was left by a psychotic girl to her ex-boyfriend. Well supposedly this girl left 60 messages in a period of couple of days. I guess to get her back the guy built a web site.

Before, I never really knew a pyscho girl could exist . . . however . . .after listening to couple of the messages . . . this chicka's got some issues. cwm13.gif

Check it out! http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Girl....i heard them talking about that this morning too...I didn't hear the voicemail...its pretty bad huh? Seems kinda harsh to put up a website...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Girl....i heard them talking about that this morning too...I didn't hear the voicemail...its pretty bad huh? Seems kinda harsh to put up a website...

Yea, that's what I thought too. I thought what asshole is gonna put that up on a site? But then I listened to couple . .. only got through first 5 and this girl really does have some serious issues. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

omg what a WACKO!!

cwm24.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

I'm telling you, this is what happens when you start hanging out with these golddigging, chickenhead bitches and then you stop paying for their medication. To all my dogs out there, the best advice is to stay da fuk away from these kinda hos. And if they got tha funk in tha trunk and you just can't help yo'self, then lay 'em, pay 'em, and be on your way then. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

I THINK THAT WAS REALLY CRUEL OF HIM ACTUALLY, WHAT IF SHE DID THAT TO HIM? HOW WOULD HE LIKE IT? IT SEEMED TO ME THAT SHE REALLY LOVED HIM AND WANTED TO BE WITH HIM I MEAN IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW LONG THEY WERE GOING OUT I MEAN IF IT WAS A COUPLE OF MONTHS THAT WAS A LITTLE CRAZY, BUT A COUPLE OF YEARS I CAN UNDERSTAND.I STILL DONT THINK HE SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT EXPOSING ALL OF HER EMOTIONS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO HEAR. COME ON HE MUST BE SOME PIECE OF SHIT TO DO THAT TO HER. WHAT GIRL WOULD WANT TO BE WITH HIM NOW! I SURELY WOULDN'T!

never knew a psycho girl could exist case??

where have you been????

wink.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

wow, she is seriously crazy. irrational, nonsensical, obsessive

that must be what happens when someone models their existence for another person and then their world falls apart

what a pitiful psycho bitch

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

You have to feel bad for girls like that... They obviously have major issues. My boyfriend was dating someone for a few months before we met. According to him, his family and friends it was never serious. They barely saw each other and we not even in a boyfriend/ Girlfriend situation

We have been together for almost 2 years the girl still sits outside his house, calls at all hours of the night and yells into the phone or just sits there and doesn't say anything.

When we first started dating she used to call me (don't ask how she got my number) she would say things like You think he loves you then why is he here in my bed. The funny part was she would drive by his house and see his car then call me... His car was broken down for aa while so I would pick him up... he would be in my bed when she claimed he was in hers.

She would leave crazy crying messages about how he was cruel for leading her on for years (they only knew each other for 6 months).

You have to feel bad for people like this...

------------------

ABSOLUT_PERFECTION.jpg

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

never knew a psycho girl could exist case??

where have you been????

wink.gif

I've heard stories but never met one before. I guess it was always like the "Big Foot" theory for me . . . until now that is.

I feel sorry for her. cwm1.gif I mean to love someone so much to the point where you go psycho? That must hurt like hell.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I've heard stories but never met one before. I guess it was always like the "Big Foot" theory for me . . . until now that is.

I feel sorry for her. cwm1.gif I mean to love someone so much to the point where you go psycho? That must hurt like hell.

BlueAngel

seen plenty.. never actually had a relation ship w/ one though

just out of curiousity case.. you feel bad for her.. yet when guys go psycho its *never* scene as a tragedy and related to.. its a negative in relation to him...

why is that..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

I have def seen guys go psycho in my day.. I had this one guy my ex I was with for 3 1/2 years.. yeah it took me 3 1/2 years to realize he was NOT the one for me.. jerk off..

but anyways...

after I broke it off.. cause I couldn't take his crap any more and realized the whole relationship was unhealthy.. I started getting the 2,3, 4 a.m. calls.. he would be pissed drunk.. telling me that he would make my life miserable if I didn't take him back..yeah like those 3 1/2 years weren't bad enough..lol

he would get drunk and break bottles in my driveway and call me up on my phone telling me to come outside.. those are just two instances.. that's when I moved into NYC.. I mean I live back in LI now but it took a move for him to get it through his thick head that it was over..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

just out of curiousity case.. you feel bad for her.. yet when guys go psycho its *never* scene as a tragedy and related to.. its a negative in relation to him...

why is that..

I don't feel bad for that idiot at all. If she's gonna come up with some huge scenario of what the relationship is and it means everything and just become so dependent on that and not herself at all, then it's all her fault.

Not her fault that they broke up, maybe, but her fault that she can't function any more with out it. And if a guy did the same thing, it would be his pitiful fault.

To quote from the funniest movie in a while "Meet the Parents": De Niro "Greg, can you ever really trust someone? The answer is 'No, you can't'". Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

why is that..

Naaa Rob, not just for her . . . but for anyone. Don't get me wrong . . .she's a psycho . . . in every way possible. For anyone's (girl/guy) mind to go that far into abyss . . . well, I just think it's sad. cwm1.gif

Cause what it basically boils down to is that they really didn't have their own identity. They must have believed that their whole beings was because of their significant half and therefore, when their girl/guy friends left . . .they became lost, confused, angry, sad, miserable, and psychotic. They just had no self-love. It's sad.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg