Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoUnTdoWn......Who's goin??

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

YOO SASHA BROKE HIS EARDRUM, AND HE'S NOT GONNA BE THERE, AND THE FOURTH ANNIVERSERY PARTY IS CANCELLED, SO STOP COUNTING DOWN

LOL

March 31 (Saturday) – Countdown 2001 By Sympty Productions

Area 1: Nostrum *Live Pa* (Cologne, Germany - Time Unlimited, Noom), Commander Tom (Stuttgart, Germany - 12 Inch Monkeys, Noom, Ultimate, Bush Recordings), Andy Trex (Tuttgart, Germany - Noom, Tortured, More Monkey Business), Os/2 (Toronto, Canada - Boscaland, Noom, Destiny, Ttc), Pleasure Head (Long Island, Usa - Mass Hysteria), Mike Myers (Philadelphia, Usa - 611 Records, Local 13), Knowledge (Connecticut, Usa - Columns Of Knowledge, Spiritual Emporium, K:Cid:X Tracks), Eternal Tag Team Circuit Breaker (Philadelphia, Usa - 611 Records, Hard To Swallow, Sympty, Park Rave) Vs Hectic (Philadelphia, Usa – Eternal), Frazzle (New Jersey, Usa - Demented & Frazzled); Area 2: Chris Liberator (London, Uk - Stay Up Forever, Cluster, Smitten, Routemaster), Dave The Drummer (London, Uk - Cluster, 4x4, Hydraulix), Venom (Rhode Island, Usa - Volume, Underground Construction), X Dream (Nyc, Usa - Caffeine, Local 13), 2 Hour Sympty Tag Team Jevic (New Jersey, Usa – Sympty) Vs Pauly (New Jersey, Usa – Sympty), Sykopath (New Jersey, Usa - S*T*E*P (Save The Electronic Perception)), Johnny Fame (Nyc, Usa - Park Rave), Kelee (New Jersey, Usa - Vip Records, Smack), Craig K (Pittsburgh, Usa - Nu-Form Management) Vs Product 19 (Pittsburgh, Usa - House Of Styles, Nu-Form Management), Maximus (Baltimore, Usa - New Conformity, Kompression Records); Area 3: 2 Hour G-Force Tag Team, Odi (Nyc, Usa - Caffeine, Redline/Bml) Vs Kazpa (Nyc, Usa - Caffeine, Redline/Bml, Djkazpa.Com), Reid Speed (Nyc, Usa - Stuck On Earth), Shai Lu (New Jersey, Usa - Europa, Concept Music), Jungle Rollaz (Philadelphia, Usa - Park Rave), Dj Ru (Allentown, Usa - Bsp, Hyper Breaks), Busta Douglas (Allentown, Usa - Bsp, Hyper Breaks), Advance (Baltimore, Usa - Eternal, Future State), Monica Sharp (Philadelphia, Usa - Eternal, Future State), Hozak (New Jersey, Usa - Vip Records). Located Key Skate, 220 East 138th Street ­ The Bronx, NYC. 8pm-6am. $30 presale. Info 732.441.2998

think i'll still be chilling w/ diggers by the time it starts..

cwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-25-2001).]

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

YOO SASHA BROKE HIS EARDRUM, AND HE'S NOT GONNA BE THERE, AND THE FOURTH ANNIVERSERY PARTY IS CANCELLED, SO STOP COUNTING DOWN

Stop counting down....LMAO....guess I messed up....thanks pfloyd for clearin shit up for me......for the guys goin...is there a meetup???...if not lets make one eh?

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

does x-dream and pleasurehead spin at every party around this area. i really cant stand them. commander tom and noztrum are awsome though i might have to check this out.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

ok guys....can someone fill my clueless ass in? no 4th anniversary party or what?! and where is that countdown 2001 thing at anyways... and here i was prepared to come up on friday....hmmpf.

-Maysoon "dazedandconfused" cwm13.gif

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by deanna11:

that lineup doesn't impress me too much. the only countdown party i went to was 10, i think, in '99. Chris Lawrence. not bad for a new etard

i'll be at Digweed, most likely

back that truck up...

i was at countdown 10 too...too funny...

there was BTS central and lot of my old party friends got robbed that night...

------------------

beautiful. . .strange. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Is this 21+? If not, I don't think I'll be going. I went to that same venue last year, and it's sketchy -- hard to get a cab all the way up there, and not someplace you'd like to be milling about for too long -- but the party (Tsunami-thrown) was amazing. It was 21+, which I think made all the difference in the world. I'm getting a bit tired of seeing all the strung-out kids at the raves I go to.......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

shadowchaser, you were at 10, with Chris Lawrence?? whereabouts were you, if you remember? i was doped up in the front, like right on stage

j303j, it was at this club "wave", i think, in staten island

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

day-um u people are confusing the hell outta me. why are we talking about diggers in this thread? the venue/area ain't too sketchy. relax urselves. it is not 21+, that's pretty funny that someone asked that. if u don't want to see strung out ravers a simple solution would be to not go to a rave. anywayzzzz let us meet-up, shall we?

i say that we meet at 12 AM in the JUNGLE ROOM (yeah baby!) if u don't like jungle music i think u can bear with it for 20 minutes or so. anway, i can pretty much guarantee that it will be the most pumping room in there, heh. oh, and also the hottest. literally. i'm only choosing the jungle room because it's small, so it'll be easy to find people. directly across from the dj booth in the JUNGLE ROOM there is a little hallway leading to a bathroom. hang around that area. i'll be there, most probably. but bear in mind:

1) i am always late everywhere i go

2) i be a krackhead cwm3.gif

3) i have no sense of time due to reasons 1 & 2

LOL! but most probably i'll be there.

JUNGLE ROOM AT 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if u really don't want to meet in the jungle room than we can meet up on the benches by the consession stands (chill-out area) near the second rink. let's take a vote, heh.

Originally posted by junglekittn:

anywayzzzz let us meet-up, shall we?

i say that we meet at 12 AM in the JUNGLE ROOM (yeah baby!) if u don't like jungle music i think u can bear with it for 20 minutes or so. anway, i can pretty much guarantee that it will be the most pumping room in there, heh. oh, and also the hottest. literally. i'm only choosing the jungle room because it's small, so it'll be easy to find people. directly across from the dj booth in the JUNGLE ROOM there is a little hallway leading to a bathroom. hang around that area. i'll be there, most probably. but bear in mind:

1) i am always late everywhere i go

2) i be a krackhead cwm3.gif

3) i have no sense of time due to reasons 1 & 2

LOL! but most probably i'll be there.

JUNGLE ROOM AT 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if u really don't want to meet in the jungle room than we can meet up on the benches by the consession stands (chill-out area) near the second rink. let's take a vote, heh.

'k, kittn, i can't bear jungle, but for you, i'll deal. just don't be too late. smile.gif anycrap, i figure that the trance chillout area'll be too full of cracked out kiddies to have a meetup anyway. but just how big is this place?

does anybody wanna meet up before the party and head out together?

why are people wigging out so hardcore about the nabe and whatnot? it does seem to be true that parties are all in sketchy-ass places these days, but how crazy can it be? i mean really, boo 5 in asbury park does seem hard to beat in the shady category.

anydoody, my main thought is that I'M STOKED!!!