Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna get stoned?

I'd love to be on a beach, lying in the sun, listening to the water and some good music, with a packed bowl and a bag of chips.....

I so need a vacation to just R-E-L-A-X!!!!!!

What do you guys like to do when you're stoned?

------------------

You're only young once

Chill and listen to some music....preferably Sasha Gu-9, Oakie-live set @gatecrasher a yr ago, or Tiesto-search for sunrise2.....God I cant wait for tonite cwm9.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Q: Do you wanna get high, man?

A: Does pinocchio have wooden balls, man...

Get bombed off that stickey ickey, and nuthin else even matters.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

I LOVE TO GET HIGH AND BLAST JOINTS IN MY CAR

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Getting high in my car is the shit. Blasting tunes, mad smoky, passing a blunt around with my crew...

Of course I gotta hear hip hop when I'm blunted... Throw on an instrumental and spark up the cipher.

------------------

Fuck a signature...

Personally I'm a fan of shooting pool. There is a place near our work, so we get out, blaze for like an hour and go shark for a while. Its a good time, and the owner knows us so its like we own the place. Always a plus when your flying about 4 miles up.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

i like to go for Drives listening to CDs, or playing computer games against my friends. The best tho is sittin on Miami beach at night, lettin the sand run through ur toes, while you spark a bowl. God i cant wait for summer time. biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by andre9000:

Q: Do you wanna get high, man?

A: Does pinocchio have wooden balls, man...

Get bombed off that stickey ickey, and nuthin else even matters.

Dude, what's that from? I used to have that as the start up sound on my comp, but I forget what it's from.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

" Did you ever see the back of 20 dollar bill ... ON WEEED. MAN! " (sorry I had to get that out) SHHHIIITT, I smoke trees like it's my fucking job 24/7/365 , none of that light shit either no backyard boogie, no brown frown , jus that sticky ass neon green with the red hairs ... The best is smoking Keef, when u get a big sack (QP or higher) you take all the dust, shake.loose hairs,etc. at the bottom of the bag out & roll that shit up or pack it up , SMOKE IT UP & your fucking flying .... Anyone eat weed? You get 10x higher .....

hahha, smoke it up, JeSuS!!!

------------------

http://frankiepep.djcentral.com

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by dale77:

It makes getting place such a CHALLENGE for me!

i don't like going ANYWHERE...it's the cops, man, they're everywhere!!!!! didn't you see all those trains????

Is she really talking like that?

Oh my GOSH...ANOTHER train!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by blueguy808:

Dude, what's that from? I used to have that as the start up sound on my comp, but I forget what it's from.

The intro to tha Methodman/Redman album Blackout....some of the rest goes something like:

A full tank of gas....

A pound of weed....

A bird called Pinky....

To the East, Driver to the East.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Ride the subway....its proven to be so fun. Carabee, Powerpuff and I sitting there thinking of something then we'll all just start cracking up at the same thing, or nothing, SUch fun!! ALso it makes getting places such an adventure!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...