Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by p00h:

p00h bear!!! now u're really turnin me on...

and i don't know who told you what, but the thing with the stuffed animals was just a phaze, i don't do that anymore...

ps: noiseboy is only 13 years old, don't let his signature fool you... cwm35.gifcwm3.gifcwm35.gifcwm5.gifcwm14.gif

hmmmm...pOOh bear...now I'm curious...what sort of playful things exactly went on with your stuffed animals?? hmm???

Originally posted by rld2g:

wow! now thats a bday prez...pvd...digs and dt...pretty jealous...

Good thing I decided to be 2 weeks late being born, huh? tongue.gif

I knew what was up, even from the inside!

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Just turned 20. pointless age, less than a year to 21 but you still can't drink. oh well have to get drunk on the sneaks or just drink my face off every chance i get...

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Guest dabiatchka

Originally posted by translucent:

Just upgraded to Version 3.0 last month.

Thats cute never heard that one before...

Anyway I'm 18.. a youngin

And y is everyone pickin on the 47 years old let em do their own thing they aren't bothering u

Originally posted by p00h:

Originally posted by kewlgirl:

47 huh? at least i don't feel so bad!

i'm 31...

mom?

mommy-pooh! wait. let me get something straight. you've got daddy-pooh and mommy-pooh. does that make pooh a dingleberry?

disclaimer: *NO* draaaaaam-mah please! just some humor to keep my sanity @ 1am! cwm2.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

j303j needs to act his age. I'm not starting any drama, it's only because he's a strung out, dead beat dad with a gambling problem.

Me? I'm 16. Yeah, he's my Dad too p00h, I know how you feel. frown.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

mentally im 12, emotinally im 4, physically im 21 going on 22. my b-day is TOMORROW march 30!!

cwm30.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by loch:

mommy-pooh! wait. let me get something straight. you've got daddy-pooh and mommy-pooh. does that make pooh a dingleberry?

disclaimer: *NO* draaaaaam-mah please! just some humor to keep my sanity @ 1am! cwm2.gifcwm4.gif

dems fightin words! and if u fools don't stop pickin on pops, me and him's gonna go tag team on your candy-p00h asses!

------------------

got drugs?