Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***ATTN ALL TWILO NEWBIES*** How to Dance at Twilo

Originally posted by manmademan:

In Twilo, ppl don`t dance, they move randomly up and down in a confined space... still, the place does get good DJ`s which redeems it somewhat.

u pick the weekend and i'll show u how we dance in twilo...

no drama, just dancin...

and don't even let jammy hear you talk like that...

------------------

got drugs?

pOOh .. except for the occasional faithfuls, and they won`t be 2,000 of them in the club on any given night, most ppl there just bob around. U probably swear by twilo, and it certainly seems that way, and I would concede that a handful of ppl there do more than just move around.

Don`t get me wrong, I have a general disdain for clubs, as they are usually overcrowded, and are infested by newbies - point in case, pvd feb 9th or watever, though the diggers GU019 party was great. I`m probably in the wrong place if that be the case, but I like the music just as much as any one else.

Originally posted by manmademan:

pOOh .. except for the occasional faithfuls, and they won`t be 2,000 of them in the club on any given night, most ppl there just bob around. U probably swear by twilo, and it certainly seems that way, and I would concede that a handful of ppl there do more than just move around.

Don`t get me wrong, I have a general disdain for clubs, as they are usually overcrowded, and are infested by newbies - point in case, pvd feb 9th or watever, though the diggers GU019 party was great. I`m probably in the wrong place if that be the case, but I like the music just as much as any one else.

i hear you, but anytime its overly crowded u can't dance anyway, regardless of who's spinnin and what the venue is. and pvd nites are filled with candy ravers anyway who think they're the greatest dancers in the world. but late nite at good parties, when only the true heads are left, everyone is gettin their groove on. thats not to say everyone looks good doing it, but thats a matter of perception. i'll tell you one thing, when diggers is in town, i go home sore every time...

and when dt/cc threw down last month, our crew had a hard time crawling out of the joint we were so sore...

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by p00h:

i hear you, but anytime its overly crowded u can't dance anyway, regardless of who's spinnin and what the venue is. and pvd nites are filled with candy ravers anyway who think they're the greatest dancers in the world. but late nite at good parties, when only the true heads are left, everyone is gettin their groove on. thats not to say everyone looks good doing it, but thats a matter of perception. i'll tell you one thing, when diggers is in town, i go home sore every time...

and when dt/cc threw down last month, our crew had a hard time crawling out of the joint we were so sore...

Pooh is on point... Those of us who really want to dance know that only when it starts to clear out and only the real troopers remain is when the real sparks fly...

For an example of this, come to Twilo 4/14 and look for the girl they call the Chach... She'll show ya! wink.gif

- Cuban B -

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

you know, for the most part, no matter what venue, my observation is that the majority of people out there are all just bobbing up and down, jogging in place, punching the floor move, etc...but, they are at least having fun...i can't say that i've seen too many people out there with the skills that make me want to stop and stare...

good point pOOh .. Ive never really stuck on very long in twilo, purely because though I like all the genres played there frequently, my patience with them is still a bit limited. Always on the lookout for Goa, which sadly is not very big in the US except for in SF.

Originally posted by kewlgirl:

i can't say that i've seen too many people out there with the skills that make me want to stop and stare...

ok neighbor, be at twilo this friday. diggers brings out the best in me. that goes for u too manmademan. i'll restore your faith in twilodancin. and my twilobuddy, you don't even wanna know about her, its best you see in person...

------------------

got drugs?