Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** ATTN: Calling all EXIT and SF (Friday) Heads.

Ok this is the story, and just hear me about before thebashing begins and the drama starts.

For the past 2 years, moving from EXIT Saturdays to EXITFridays(because Tsettos/Baez left Saturdays), I moved onto EXIT Fridays,because in my opinion, EXIT

Is the most unbelievable super club to have been built inAmerica yet, and I just didn’t like the vibe at SF Fridays.

To make a long story short, after a year of dedication toClub EXIT, I decided to check out SF Fridays, because of all the bashing anddrama to have been going on.  Needlessto say, I went to SF, and blah, it was fine. If you guys read my earilier post, you would know that I talked aboutthe differencials in music, crowd, energy, etc.

Well im asking all the SF Friday heads, just for tomorrownight, to come check out our party, and have some fun.  With 3 performances, how can you pass itup?  1) Castles in the Sky (real singer)2) Marcella Woods – “Beautiful” 3) Synergy – “Come To Me”

So im asking to put down the drama for this weekend, comecheck it out, see if you like it and have some fun. And im not even trying topromote or get you guys to use my list, etc. Im just saying as corny as it it, I went to check out SF cause of allthe hype and drama, and in return im asking you SF heads (Friday) to come checkour party out.

By the way, who will be in attendance for SF’s 12 yearanniversary?  Can we say CHAOS? J

… let the drama and bashing begin. =(

Justin

Oh yeah if you want to use a list.. hehe, use “Lil Lizzy” <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> ! (it’s not even mine)

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

i love justin too......hey lizzy i've seen you on here a lot and i know we both promote exit now... where you from and what's your story smile.gif just being friendly... i'm meeting up wiht jus tomorrow night....wanna meet up too? i'd love to meet someone else from the board...laters

Lulu

cwm9.gifcwm3.gif

***Luna's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> Exit Fridayz***