Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crakheds-Sign My Register

It's Thursday and I've got a couple of drugs on my mind that I'm considering abusing this weekend. Too straight forward? Probably. Well, you all know me....You've seen the look and heard the babbling. So, anyone feeling the same way right about now? Sign on, let me know.........

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

It's Thursday and I've got a couple of drugs on my mind that I'm considering abusing this weekend. Too straight forward? Probably. Well, you all know me....You've seen the look and heard the babbling. So, anyone feeling the same way right about now? Sign on, let me know.........

MOOSEKNUCKLE

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

drugs are really bad for you cracker. i'm really starting to get concerned over your blatant drug abuse and lack of respect for elders. someone might be walkin into an intervention this weekend at friday. now if only I can gather up enough people that care about you enough to participate...

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by p00h:

drugs are really bad for you cracker.

CRACKA ASS CRACKA!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

::raises right hand into the air::

now, crackorn, by what means are you interested in consuming illicit substances this weekend? we have a choice of:

1) oral consumption

2) vein/muscle injection

3) nasal consumption

4) anal insertion

your pick.. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Sorry for projecting my vices. I AM evil, that's for sure. (Although rumor has it that a certain someone slept over a certain someone else's place recently, and it wasn't my place!) I think the anal insertion sounds interesting since I've recently been introduced to putting objects in my anal cavity.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Crackhead Veronica reporting for duty SIR!!!

::attempts to salute but ends up poking self in eye::

SHIT!!!

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Sorry for projecting my vices. I AM evil, that's for sure. (Although rumor has it that a certain someone slept over a certain someone else's place recently, and it wasn't my place!)

And you can bet that a certain someone got a talking to!

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

Crackhead Veronica reporting for duty SIR!!!

::attempts to salute but ends up poking self in eye::

SHIT!!!

::: passes V some Visene :::

There ya go...

cwm4.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha