Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christopher Walken

Any one see the new Spike Jonze directed Fatboy SLim video ...Christopher Walken dancing on the cieling (obligatoryLionel Richiereference)Walken by himself just gettin his groove on, He is a twisted fuck, I guess thats why he is so good

i saw it last night and was laughing my ass off. christopher walken is a freeky dude. i loved seeing him do a video like this. this is def a great video.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

OMG.. I need to see that...

Ironically, did anyone see Lionel Ritchie on Leno last night? "You're my aaaaaaangel... miiiiiiiracle... you're all I need toniiiiiiiiight..." tongue.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

I love Chris Walkens...even better, I love Jay Mohr's impression of Christopher Walkens..so fuckin hilarious.

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

DEFINATLEY SAW IT THIS AFTERNOON! FUNNIEST VIDEO IVE SEEN IN A WHILE! cwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Mugz... ithink it was Weapon of Choice the Bootsy Collins jam..Yeah ACTION was sum funny shit I think the FX network might have picked it up. Attn Carabee: Jay Mohr on Opie and Anthony is hilarious your right alot of people do a Walken impression now but his is best.

Originally posted by mugwump:

YEAAA! I love Jay More..why did his show get taken off he air ..that was a fuckn funny ass show!

Dude..what track is that for (the video)?

walken is Da Bomb...what a good actor!

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Yeah!!! I saw that at like 7 am before work the other day. I laughed my ass off. Was late to work tryin to put it back on. I couldn't believe it. Then the Crouching Tiger tribute at the end...WHAT?!?!?!?! BTW...for all the Astoria-ites out there, his mom or grandma still runs Walkens bakery there. A true hometown hero.

Peace

-=J=- cwm12.gif

naaaah the russian roulette scenes in Deer Hunter or his speech about hiding that watch up his ass in PULP FICTION

Originally posted by zevach99:

best christopher walken film moment:

the scene with dennis hopper in true romance . . .

That video was awesome! I once saw an interview with him on Inside the Actors Studio- believe it or not, he started his career on broadway singing and dancing. He's a complete freak!! If you haven't caught the Dead Zone-Great Movie.

------------------

The power of healing is within my hands!

[This message has been edited by bigperm (edited 03-30-2001).]