Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Rules For Post-Twilo Chillin

Is anyone else getting bored and annoyed at the shitty weather that doesn't seem to give us a fuckin break EVER???? Well, I am. So this is what's going to happen. Once things start warming up we're going to have a Central Park post Twilo meetup after every big show for chilling and pot smoking. People who drive to the show will be asked to bring blankets for laying and sheets for rolling. Radios for hearing and lips for loving. Clothes for tearing and beers for drinking. Sex for having and ANYTHING ELSE THE FUCK YOU DESIRE. Where was I again? I'm not sure. Just be there. All of you. Goodbye.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by coxwingin:

That sounds like a little too much fun for me? The "old" board might have been more into it.......

Where you been, cox? No one seems to appreciate anything these days.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Sounds good, but I wouldnt say to much more about any illegal activities that might go on. You know, ANYONE can read these message boards, not just clubbers. Cops have used them to bust people before, and they will again, lets not be the victims.

Lets just chill after twilo and have a nice little picnic!!

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

Damn...mad good idea...props man, mad props. I'll be there, bring some pipes, and papers if you need them too.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

I'M SOLD

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

can we play frisbee???? i can't wait to chill in the park after crazy night at twilo.

beer in one hand frisbee in the other, sounds like a plan stan

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

That's the best damn idea i've ever heard (been plannin on it 4 awhile though.)

My patience for waiting for Spring is seriosuly waning... got sum serious ANTZ IN MY MUTHA-F*CKIN PANTS!!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317