Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Hottest Approachable Girls **

I will tell you this normally the harder to get into places will have the hottest and most approchable girls.However word of advice try to remember that you need to make belive your a big shot because I know these girls I work with many of the and they are pure hustlers.Try float on friday,saci or lotus on sat if you can get in I promise if you practice your hustle you will end up with one of these in your bed.

this is definitely up there among the stupidest posts i have ever encountered

so you want a girl who is very attractive and yet also not sick of having guys hit on her all night. from how shallow you sound, it seems to me you may have a hard time at this; girls you consider attractive will be the same girls that all other loser morons think are attractive and the loser morons who have encountered them before will already have bothered them enough. if you want to find someone attractive and approachable, first find someone approachable, and then find attraction in that and other characteristics

otherwise, i feel sorry for whatever hot girl is stupid enough to let you approach her

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by deanna11:

this is definitely up there among the stupidest posts i have ever encountered

so you want a girl who is very attractive and yet also not sick of having guys hit on her all night. from how shallow you sound, it seems to me you may have a hard time at this; girls you consider attractive will be the same girls that all other loser morons think are attractive and the loser morons who have encountered them before will already have bothered them enough. if you want to find someone attractive and approachable, first find someone approachable, and then find attraction in that and other characteristics

i'm in love. *sigh*

------------------

nessie1.jpg

Originally posted by laurensomers:

Are you guys kidding about NV? I mean I've been there a couple times but I vow never to go back. I don't think there are that many attractive people there at all...but then again I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I vowed never to go there again too!

First of all, I'm too damn tall for that place. The low ceilings make me feel like I'm in someone's basement. (Besides, not much breathing room for me up there!) wink.gif

And I gotta say, the crowd wasn't anything to write home about.

------------------

pbc.gif