Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vassar?

Hey hey hey... friday night I'm supposed to be going to Vassar w/ a group I sing with. Does anyone know if there's anything good there? I haven't heard anyone on the board say they go there, but hell, it's worth a shot...

Thanks! biggrin.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

yo chach al's friends sarah and carla both go there... get their im's from him... have fun... and hey.. doesnt that guy on the dancing website remind u of noiseboy lol

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

excellent call - I will do so... that way they can come see the Sporks sing!! biggrin.gif

YES! Maybe it's him... lol

How ya feelin' sweets?

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

if i dont get out and DO something im gonna kill someone veeeeeeeeeeery soon... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh cwm45.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

OH MY GOSH!!! jnjboy (98) and i (00) graduated from vassar...

you're not going to see diggers this friday??? i'm flying in from cali on friday and i'll probably visit vassar on sunday. how long are you going to be there?

there's not much up in poughkeepsie!!! but...on campus, in the college center or main building, there's this bar/mini club called the mug. students usually dj and is cheesey fun!!! sigh...college memories. and of course, probably lots of campus parties since they just got back from spring break. send me a pm if you want to meet up with some of my friends...hopefully they're not busy with their thesis... cwm7.gif

------------------

bmeye.gif

i went to vassar. although i am biased, it's really one of the coolest schools around. some of the best parties that i've been to were there, you just have to be "in the know" to go to them.

meli - there really isn't much in the surrounding town, but the campus is quite pretty, and if your hosts are cool enough you should have a fun time. the largest two events on the campus are the homo hop and founders day, but of which involve a whole lot eXtra-curricular activities. have fun! i'd love to know what you think.

cwm7.gif

Im from Poughkeepsie where Vassar is. There isnt much to do in the way of clubbing, some decent bars thought. I would suggest this place called Metrodome, its about as good as it gets

------------------

Make love to yourself like no one is watching!!!

That would be awesome!

Tell your friends to look out for a performance on campus by the Vassar Matthew's Minstrels and special guests from Rutgers, the OrphanSporks! I'll be the chickie in the red shirt that says "ChaCha" (who would have guessd! lol...

I'll only be there Friday, b/c we have a bunch of singing to do here the next day...

Thanks for the heads up, and let me know if there are any names I should remember for people I might meet!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

yo chach al's friends sarah and carla both go there... get their im's from him... have fun... and hey.. doesnt that guy on the dancing website remind u of noiseboy lol

Originally posted by melichacha: YES! Maybe it's him... lol

who's your daddy?. . . I AM YOUR DADDY.

cwm35.gif

------------------

bear1.gif . . . look deep into my eyes. . .

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .C H A K A K H A N

ooh, noiseboy... ya promise? wink.gif

Nice meeting you, Sara!

I had a great time last night -- the Minstrels rocked and gave us a lil' shindig -- great night overall.

Thanks for the help anyway, guys! I really appreciate it!

::coming soon to Twilo... the return of the CHACH... 4/14/01:: I miss you all!!! biggrin.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg