Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory 12th Anniv. Party....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

I say it will last till about 430. Thats why I will not be there till like 8 am the earliest.

cwm42.gif

I'm thinking 8am is gonna be a good time to go too. I doubt I'll make it to the end though.

Hmmmmmmmmm....Maybe I should take Monday off!

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

I'm thinking 8am is gonna be a good time to go too. I doubt I'll make it to the end though.

Hmmmmmmmmm....Maybe I should take Monday off!

I suggest that you should take Monday off because it promises to be one amazing night, morning,and/or afternoon. This is a perfect excuse to take a day off. Hopefully, by 8 am there will be some room to move and breathe. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

[This message has been edited by BRIAN1500 (edited 03-28-2001).]

I suggest that you should take Monday off because it promises to be one amazing night, morning,and/or afternoon. This is a perfect excuse to take a day off. Hopefully, by 8 am there will be some room to move and breathe. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

[This message has been edited by BRIAN1500 (edited 03-28-2001).]

It's gonna be fabulous, I know. And I have a feeling even at 7 or 8, there's going to be a line to get in, so I don't even want to think about how packed it'll be inside.

Just three more days to go!!!

Aren't ya excited?!?!?!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Fuel was awesome, but I didn't stay till closing. Sooooooo wanted to close but just couldn't. My body couldn't take anymore dancing and music, I just had to get away as much as I HATED leaving early frown.gif

And CLOSING is the BEST time at SF.. Just the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long did he spin at Feul?

I don't know if I'll be able to make until the very of Sunday, esp. if it ends at like 4 or 5. That could all possibly change, but it's not likely.

cwm14.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Fuel was awesome, but I didn't stay till closing. Sooooooo wanted to close but just couldn't. My body couldn't take anymore dancing and music, I just had to get away as much as I HATED leaving early frown.gif

And CLOSING is the BEST time at SF.. Just the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you say closing? wink.gif

I seem to remember always wanting to have done that..

cwm12.gif

I'm not sure what time he was spinning at Fuel till.. I left at 8:30 and it was still pretty packed and going strong!

bionic - how many times do I have to tell you smile.gif YOU SHOULD smile.gif Closing is soooo much fun! Hard to do the first few times but when you see how much fun it is, next time is always easier coz you're so psyched and looking forward to it.. Kinda reminds me of when it was soooo hard for me to get up at 4am and go to SF.. Now it's a piece of cake coz I wake up at 4/5/6/7am and JUMP out of bed coz I know that I WANNA go smile.gif Hope to see you close some time soon! You'll have a blast smile.gif

Damn ppl, now I'm all hyped up about this weekend..... 3 more days smile.gif

I'm not sure what time he was spinning at Fuel till.. I left at 8:30 and it was still pretty packed and going strong!

bionic - how many times do I have to tell you smile.gif YOU SHOULD smile.gif Closing is soooo much fun! Hard to do the first few times but when you see how much fun it is, next time is always easier coz you're so psyched and looking forward to it.. Kinda reminds me of when it was soooo hard for me to get up at 4am and go to SF.. Now it's a piece of cake coz I wake up at 4/5/6/7am and JUMP out of bed coz I know that I WANNA go smile.gif Hope to see you close some time soon! You'll have a blast smile.gif

Damn ppl, now I'm all hyped up about this weekend..... 3 more days smile.gif

waking up early..or late..isn't so bad anymore. last time we slept til 5 and it was SO hard to fall asleep. there's no way I'll be able to sleep before we go on SUNDAY!!! I"M TOO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!! I need to sleep as long as possible b/c I want to close. I want to close dammit!!! How am gonna stay awake that long?!?!

------------------

You're only young once

waking up early..or late..isn't so bad anymore. last time we slept til 5 and it was SO hard to fall asleep. there's no way I'll be able to sleep before we go on SUNDAY!!! I"M TOO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!! I need to sleep as long as possible b/c I want to close. I want to close dammit!!! How am gonna stay awake that long?!?!

It's really really hard to close if you go early coz you get sooo tired.. The only thing that works for me is getting at least 5 hours of sleep before going and then going at like 6 or 7. You won't need ANYTHING to keep you up coz those few hours of sleep will give you enough energy to dance your butt off and not be tired! No drugs needed, no alcohol or even red bulls! Just music and dancing till the club closes smile.gif

ur all a bunch of lucky bitches...im jealous as usual...hehe enjoy

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

How long did he spin at Feul?

I don't know if I'll be able to make until the very of Sunday, esp. if it ends at like 4 or 5. That could all possibly change, but it's not likely.

cwm14.gif

I heard Fuel closed at 1pm and Danny played till about 6pm. I dont know if I can stay till close this Sunday but I usually am there till like at least 2 or 3. I was there till the very end last weekend. I had a blast.

cwm42.gif

I heard Fuel closed at 1pm and Danny played till about 6pm. I dont know if I can stay till close this Sunday but I usually am there till like at least 2 or 3. I was there till the very end last weekend. I had a blast.

cwm42.gif

Why can't you stay til it closes?

I was only there til 10ish last time I had a good time too.

------------------

You're only young once

Why can't you stay til it closes?

I am going to try but I usually hit up World first so it will be tough. I go to World cause I get in free and all my friends go there. Plus I always have fun when I am at World. Staying to 6pm will be tough, but I'll try my best.

cwm28.gif

I am going to try but I usually hit up World first so it will be tough. I go to World cause I get in free and all my friends go there. Plus I always have fun when I am at World. Staying to 6pm will be tough, but I'll try my best.

cwm28.gif

World is pretty cool but I'd skip it one night to go to SF!!

------------------

You're only young once