Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: dabiatchka: answer to your question

I am as ugly as they come....the reason why we ugly peeps have the courage to try and pick you lovely girls up...the answer is in your post..i've replied to it..but i left one thing out..

my favorite thing to do is work out all day and wash dishes at the restaurant i work in..after working a long harsh shift for 13 hrs. straight i go straight to abyss...without taking a shower...I am ugly and stinky...i dress up just enough to get in. I make sure my armpit stink like curry curry spice chicken..and my breath like rotten almond flavored dunkin' donut coffee...

i go to the lower level of abyss with all my thug friends and just grind with my arm extended high..making sure my pheremones are breathed in by the lovely ladies

i make sure i buy atleast one rose and give it to the prettyest girl there regardless if she's with a man or not...and i give it to her in style..I spin and do a spit and do a back spin on the ground then kick up without using my hands..put on my big smile like that smile eddie murphy does when he doesn't know what's goin' on..heheheheheeehe

We ugly people love rejection:

Rejection is victory

rejection is victory...yeah babey